newcastle - what a joke!

Guest the-toon-are-shite

Guest Gemmill

at least they've got a european cup to their name, unlike you cowardous muppets who fell at the first hurdle a few years back

g - your not that fat twat who's always got his tits out each game are you?

:lol:  Take your crash helmet off so I can see your face mongo.

does this guy leave his pc or is his ass just stuck to the chair?!

he's been online since he regestred

u c man,outside that dungeon  you live in,there is something called, a world,in it you can get a life..

maybe he is still upset that his champioship side will go the divison one,while newcastle are trashing any europian team that pass's by..

Guest the-toon-are-shite

"Take your crash helmet off so I can see your face mongo"

i would do but you sister asked me to leave it on. she said it reminded her of the good old days when you, her and your dad played hide the sausage in the garden shed.

Guest Gemmill

"Take your crash helmet off so I can see your face mongo"

i would do but you sister asked me to leave it on. she said it reminded her of the good old days when you, her and your dad played hide the sausage in the garden shed.

Jesus lad, do they let you out the house by yourself?

Guest kingdawson

well he's already practically admited he dosent support spurs. How sad that some of you lot are still going on about us. Funny thing is, everyone seems to be avoiding the main point he's brought up which was, 'why are the best fans in the world :roll: not showing up to the games'?

No, he didn't practically admit he doesn't support Spurs, he went a bit further than that by saying that he supports a team that's in the Champions League. Now that pretty much rules you fuckers out of all contention seen as you've never been anywhere near it. bluebigrazz.gif

says a guy that supports a team that hasnt won absolutly nothing in over 50 years, is currently in a relegation scrap, has a back four that consists of carr, bramble, ramage, and babayaro and has a manager by the name of Roeder and a chairman that has previously insulted the whole of your city.

Guest Gemmill

well he's already practically admited he dosent support spurs. How sad that some of you lot are still going on about us. Funny thing is, everyone seems to be avoiding the main point he's brought up which was, 'why are the best fans in the world :roll: not showing up to the games'?

No, he didn't practically admit he doesn't support Spurs, he went a bit further than that by saying that he supports a team that's in the Champions League. Now that pretty much rules you fuckers out of all contention seen as you've never been anywhere near it. bluebigrazz.gif

says a guy that supports a team that hasnt won absolutly nothing in over 50 years, is currently in a relegation scrap, has a back four that consists of carr, bramble, ramage, and babayaro and has a manager by the name of Roeder and a chairman that has previously insulted the whole of your city.

Are you trying to make me cry?

Guest kingdawson

kinda, did it work?

Guest Geordiesned
:lol: This thread is priceless. The thing is, we've never claimed to be the "best fans in the world", that's something the media spouts off and to be perfectly honest, if this is the sort of response it provokes from bitter rivals then long may they continue! :lol:

Guest the-toon-are-shite

first hurdle, second hurdle, who gives a shite, you still got nowhere near the cup, or even any cup for that matter

kinda, did it work?

Your 6pts ahead of us, which is fuk all to be proud of.

You've had a nice little revival under Jol (and last year you still managed to have the shortest season available to a EPL team), before that you were the joke of London for some ten years, so stop being so fuking cocky.

Fuking Tottenham fans, the stinking foul disease of the internet football forums.

Guest Billy Whitehurst

kinda, did it work?

Your 6pts ahead of us, which is fuk all to be proud of.

You've had a nice little revival under Jol (and last year you still managed to have the shortest season available to a EPL team), before that you were the joke of London for some ten years, so stop being so fuking cocky.

Fuking Tottenham fans, the stinking foul disease of the internet football forums.

Very true. Living and working in London as I do, I can confirm that the Spurs fans are the worst supporters out of all the teams down here.

They all have massive chips on their shoulder because of Arsenal and Chelsea. London mackems tbh.