newcastle - what a joke!

Guest the-toon-are-shite

Guest elbee909

It's an indicator of how far Liverpool have fallen recently that some of their fans are now try baiting fans of other teams that just go "yeah... whatever, so?".

How often do we get Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal fans on here crowing?  Never, because they don't have the inferiority complex that's now dogging some scousers.

What's next, showing off photos of your house to homeless tramps in order to boost self-esteem?

It's an indicator of how far Liverpool have fallen recently that some of their fans are now try baiting fans of other teams that just go "yeah... whatever, so?".

How often do we get Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal fans on here crowing?  Never, because they don't have the inferiority complex that's now dogging some scousers.

What's next, showing off photos of your house to homeless tramps in order to boost self-esteem?

You seen most of the housing in Liverpool? Boost the tramps self esteem no end

Guest Gemmill

I'm not sure I like that analogy. :lol:

why arent you on the Liverpool forum? or are all scouse fans out stealing off peoples washing lines?

I think all the Liverpool boards are shut down today. Day of mourning, you see.

They're all queuing up for tickets for this :thup:

Atomic Kitten to reform for Shields benefit gigNov 1 2006

By Greg O'Keeffe, Liverpool Echo

ATOMIC Kitten are reforming for the Michael Shields concert because, they say, "he is one of us".

The top-selling Liverpool band, who split up in 2004, will reunite for the one-off performance at the Liverpool Empire to help raise funds to pay the jailed student's fines.

Jenny Frost, Liz McClarnon and Natasha Hamilton will take time out from their solo careers for the show on December 4.

The event will also include performances from soul diva Gloria Gaynor, comedian Ricky Tomlinson, the Bay City Rollers, MikePender and the Searchers, and a 120-piece gospel choir.

Liverpool band The Farm and 80s star Pete Wylie and his group the Mighty Wah! could also join the bill.

The show may also include Radio City DJ Kev Seed and ECHO columnist Pete Price.

Apparently Atomic Kitten are going cover songs by various other artists, these include...

Another brick in the wall - Pink Floyd

Brick - Ben Folds Five

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John

I Threw A Brick Through A Window - U2

Brick Is Red - Pixies

And for the finale...

I almost brained someone with a brick - The Michael Shields Megamix

why arent you on the Liverpool forum? or are all scouse fans out stealing off peoples washing lines?

I think all the Liverpool boards are shut down today. Day of mourning, you see.

They're all queuing up for tickets for this :thup:

Atomic Kitten to reform for Shields benefit gigNov 1 2006

By Greg O'Keeffe, Liverpool Echo

ATOMIC Kitten are reforming for the Michael Shields concert because, they say, "he is one of us".

The top-selling Liverpool band, who split up in 2004, will reunite for the one-off performance at the Liverpool Empire to help raise funds to pay the jailed student's fines.

Jenny Frost, Liz McClarnon and Natasha Hamilton will take time out from their solo careers for the show on December 4.

The event will also include performances from soul diva Gloria Gaynor, comedian Ricky Tomlinson, the Bay City Rollers, MikePender and the Searchers, and a 120-piece gospel choir.

Liverpool band The Farm and 80s star Pete Wylie and his group the Mighty Wah! could also join the bill.

The show may also include Radio City DJ Kev Seed and ECHO columnist Pete Price.

Apparently Atomic Kitten are going cover songs by various other artists, these include...

Another brick in the wall - Pink Floyd

Brick - Ben Folds Five

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John

I Threw A Brick Through A Window - U2

Brick Is Red - Pixies

And for the finale...

I almost brained someone with a brick - The Michael Shields Megamix

Only one of Atomic Kitten are Scouse (including Kerry).

Fact.

And Sporty Spice wasn't scouse either

Guest the-toon-are-shite

i couldn't give two shits if sheilds did it or not, i certanly don't believe he was tucked up in bed

although he does claim he was in his hotel room nailing spuggy, man

Guest Gemmill

i couldn't give two shits if sheilds did it or not, i certanly don't believe he was tucked up in bed

Byker Grove references.  Please spanner, don't hurt em.

Guest Gemmill

Saw her in Shoe in Nottingham a few years back

She was working in House of Fraser in the Metrocentre a few years ago.  Minger.

Guest the-toon-are-shite

right fucko's i'm of to nick some hub caps.

i'l be back next week to laugh at how shite you were over the weekend after pompey turn you over!