Robbie Keane - ja oder nein?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Recoba

Bolton will find it tough to keep Elmander, their financial reports have been awful the past few years and they have made consistent losses.

In Gartsides worldIdeally they would be selling Muamba to Villa/West Ham/Newcastle or some other club with more money than sense for 8 or 9 million but the world has changed.

Elmander wont get the big contract he probably now reckons he is worth at Bolton, they cant afford it.

Guest Recoba

I doubt we can, and I dont trust strikers who suddenly become goal machines in the final year of their contract.

West Ham will offer him £stupid per week cos they are run by a bunch of morons.

We'd be daft not to take him if we have the chance. After Carroll only Shola and Ranger are half decent. Lovenkrands and Best are championship players and Xisco well he never gets a game so why is he here?

He was ok when he played, at times.

But that's exactly the same as viduka.

There just seems to be soo many groups we shouldn't apparently sign I'm not sure who is acceptable any more.

So, basically,  analyse each potential signing by their own merits, rather than their age?

And using that logic, don't see how anyone can turn their nose up at Keane if we can get him on a loan. Wouldn't take him permanently though, except for maybe 18 months, with an option for an extra year if he does well.

I would compare him to what we've got now- i.e. lovenkrands who he's similar too. Theyre both good at making smartly timed runs, both are deffo not as quick as they used to be, but keane is obviously much more clinical in front of goal. I think he's worth getting on loan if no other (better) forwards become available

"Football Editor: According to reports in the Evening Standard, Tottenham Hotspur are hoping to sign Andy Carroll from Newcastle United and are prepared to offer David Bentley and Robbie Keane in exchange."

Sky Sports transfer clockwatch...

"Football Editor: According to reports in the Evening Standard, Tottenham Hotspur are hoping to sign Andy Carroll from Newcastle United and are prepared to offer David Bentley and Robbie Keane in exchange."

Exchange for what? His right fucking boot?

Isn't this old news?

Still, what a ridiculous rumour.

Isn't this old news?

Still, what a ridiculous rumour.

Was added to the clockwatch at 1:29pm so not sure!