David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

arry says he'd be willing to loan out bentley

Loan with an agreed fee if he does well would be a good deal.

Would completely de-risk any deal but there would be no upside to Spurs, unless the agreed fee is on the high side.

Would completely de-risk any deal but there would be no upside to Spurs, unless the agreed fee is on the high side.

simple needs be i'd say, more of a chance of getting decent money for him if he goes out on loan and also makes room for new signings (ie beckham) in their 25 man squad and no moaning from him on training ground because hes not playing

simple needs be i'd say, more of a chance of getting decent money for him if he goes out on loan and also makes room for new signings (ie beckham) in their 25 man squad and no moaning from him on training ground because hes not playing

Perhaps...........I just wouldn't want us loaning a fellow premiership club a decent squad player on a 'try before you buy' unless that privelege was paid for in either a hefty loan fee or a ramped up signing fee.

Would rather loan Keane, but we can't loan them both.

Why not? No doubt some rule I'm missing

You can have two loans from the Premier League, but they can't be from the same club.

Bentley's missus is keen for something to happen soon!!   :lol:

Whats happening?.... f*** all and its starting to wind me up!! Sort it out harry for f*** sake

:lol:

This is the first Martin Jol post I've found remotely useful or entertaining in the past... Ah... Five years.

"Stalker? Cos I can read? As the unwarranted recipient of my hard-earned cash, I think you should come round and wash my car."

A Spurs fan to her :lol:

A thousand club executives across the world at this very moment are praying to whatever deity they believe in to please un-invent twitter.

Bentley's missus is keen for something to happen soon!!   :lol:

Whats happening?.... f*** all and its starting to wind me up!! Sort it out harry for f*** sake

:lol: :lol:

If we get Bentley, can she stay in London. State of them background pictures :lol:

That pic doesnt do her justice.   She is fit.    Does need a silencer fitted though.

I was thinking more the state of him tbh. Oh and please say the kid isnt called Devonbow

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/forget_keane_loan_deal__money_up_front_or_nothing_616023/index.shtml

Harry Redknapp: "David wants to go out on loan or move permanently.

"He has had a long spell of not playing. He is a great talent in my opinion but it is hard for him.

"David is a lad who finds it hard to motivate himself sometimes when he is out of the side. He has been unlucky. Aaron Lennon has been in great form.

"David needs to get out and play somewhere for his own career. It is a waste of his talent that he is not playing.

"Robbie is the same. He needs to play. He can play at the top level. A loan wouldn't be an option for Robbie now, it would need to be a permanent move.

"If they are happy to stay here then I am happy to keep them but I just get the feeling with those two lads especially that they want to get out and play some football.

"There would be plenty of people interested, for sure"

Bentley with his personal problems and injuries is a definite no for me. Same goes for Keane who is only going for cash.

gemma_bentley Gemma Bentley

@KimBowBentley ignore all those losers kim commenting there trying to wind you up!! He'll be the one laughing next season!!

gemma_bentley  Gemma Bentley

Let's just hope he gets some team better than spurs especially for the manager anyway who will let him play at least!!!

Sister getting in on the act now.