Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

Guest Bartons_Bitch

Aye than god we never signed him for 1 million and on cheap wages, would have been a f***ing disaster.

I get the cut of your jib. I bet you think you're a cut above the rest with your witty persona and sarcastic patter?

Let me point you towards the direction of James Perch: signed for £1m, on cheap wages and yes - a f***ing disaster.

should i kiss your nerve better?

Do what you want Hans baby, I've got your card marked. x

So he wants to be at Brum who struggles to play against Wham.. Smart choice..

Not sure he wants to be at Brum like, not for much longer than the next few months anyway, don't forget the weekend just gone either!  :weep: :lol:

Guest Heneage

I do wonder if what we've offered him has given him a shake in terms of what he can demand and now Brum's offer looks good.

Can we please just give him 30k so we dont have to play Smith against Sunderland?

Yeah, worth every penny just for that tbh :lol:

Imo Smith not playing against Sunderland is worth 100k pw but i think Larsson would accept 30 :p

Guest Bartons_Bitch
Larsson is pretty much proven in the Premiership.

So too was Babayaro who cost £1m. Does that make him a good signing then?

I hope Smith scores the winner agaisnt the mackems like. Imagine the controversy on here?

I have hoped that Smith have scored every game he has played for us, but it's never going to happen.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barton can do that

If Barton is injured we have no one to do that :(

Guthrie hits a mean dead ball. TBH from what i have seen from Larsson in open play tonight Guthrie is Larsson equal

fwiw there's a supposed ITK on bluekipper who is mates with an agent.

Said agent looks after Larsson and this lad has posted a few times in the last week that the player didn't want to sign for you. We are interested in taking him on a free in the summer but dithering over a firm offer apparently. Said there's other clubs in for him too iirc.

Guest Bartons_Bitch

Barton can do that

If Barton is injured we have no one to do that :(

Guthrie hits a mean dead ball. TBH from what i have seen from Larsson in open play tonight Guthrie is Larsson equal

Someone with sense.