Bullet death threats mailed to celtic'

summerof69

Guest Chubby Jason

I tried to do him when I ran on the pitch the other night but bastard coppers rugby tackled me before I could get to him.

Is Lennon doing something to aggravate it all? Before the NI stuff kicked off he was being a real dick and creating a lot of resentment for himself. Since then things have definitely got worse.

must be, I don't recall any incidents like this with Martin O'Neill or Gordon Strachen while they were at Celtic. Not that it excuses this sort of thing.

I tried to do him when I ran on the pitch the other night but b****** coppers rugby tackled me before I could get to him.

You fell over first you daft cunt and everyone laughed at you  :facepalm:

Neil Lennon attacked by geese

13-05-11

CELTIC manager Neil Lennon was recovering last night after a frenzied goose attack.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/images/stories/duckface.jpg

Lennon has also received a parcel bomb from a duck

Lennon was visiting the Scottish Wet Fowl Centre in Bathgate when six large female geese ambushed him from behind a wheely bin.

The gaggle then cornered Lennon outside the Granary Café where they swore at him several times in Goose before pulling him to the ground.

Park warden Bill McKay said the attack was 'totally unprovoked' adding: "It couldn't have been sectarian or football related. These geese are Canadian humanists and are mostly interested in ice hockey."

Lennon suffered multiple goose bites to the face and body and also burned himself when he dropped his cup of blackcurrant tea after a goose kicked him in the back.

Eyewitness Helen Archer said: "He managed to break free and sprinted towards the car park but then tripped over one of those low hanging bollard chains and knocked himself out on the bonnet of a Saab.

"I went over to see if he was alright but before I knew it I was raining angry blows down on his unconscious head as my two children cheered me on.

"I'm a grade three Wiccan so I'm not into this whole Catholic-Protestant thing. There's just something about his face."

The six geese were identified using CCTV footage but are too young to stand trial. Officials say it is likely their visas will be revoked and they will ordered back to Canada on Monday.

Guest toonlass

I've heard rumours that Rangers have video evidence of Lennon racially abusing Maurice Edu and they are demanding that the SFA act on it. Dunno how true it is, and of course it doesn't excuse the idiots sending him this shite, but he may not be helping his cause by his actions.

I've heard rumours that Rangers have video evidence of Lennon racially abusing Maurice Edu and they are demanding that the SFA act on it. Dunno how true it is, and of course it doesn't excuse the idiots sending him this shite, but he may not be helping his cause by his actions.

Absolute bollocks.

Guest toonlass

Absolute bollocks.

Like I said, it's a rumour I've heard.

Absolute bollocks.

Source? Would hate to think you made it up yourself.

Taking away all this shit with bombs, fan attacks, bullets in the post, getting beaten in the street, people with guns being found near their training ground and him acting the arse, he really is just a shit manager. How he hasnt managed to win the SPL with that team compared to Rangers team is amazing.

These idiots clearly don't know what they are doing. Bullets are designed to be projected at high-speed. That's how they do the most damage. Sending them by mail totally nullifies their effectiveness, as they would take a couple of days to get to him. (I'm assuming they sent First-class)

Taking away all this shit with bombs, fan attacks, bullets in the post, getting beaten in the street, people with guns being found near their training ground and him acting the arse, he really is just a shit manager. How he hasnt managed to win the SPL with that team compared to Rangers team is amazing.

What a load of bollocks. He has signed most of that team this season, Mowbray although he might have turned it round evebtually left them in a right mess with a horribly unbalanced squad. Not mention he is up against a top manager who has won it 9 times already. Lennon has done a good job so far, can't be denied.

These idiots clearly don't know what they are doing. Bullets are designed to be projected at high-speed. That's how they do the most damage. Sending them by mail totally nullifies their effectiveness, as they would take a couple of days to get to him. (I'm assuming they sent First-class)

:lol:

Guest andyburn

This

;D

The first threat he got this year was at Shielfield, Berwick where kids singing Shearer songs and Toon Toon Black And White Army, and shouting "Shearer should have kicked your heed off" at him attacked the Celtic team bus smashing one of the windows. He was greetin about that on twitter, but its all got worse since that day. :frantic:

:mackems:

Taking away all this s*** with bombs, fan attacks, bullets in the post, getting beaten in the street, people with guns being found near their training ground and him acting the arse, he really is just a s*** manager. How he hasnt managed to win the SPL with that team compared to Rangers team is amazing.

What a load of bollocks. He has signed most of that team this season, Mowbray although he might have turned it round evebtually left them in a right mess with a horribly unbalanced squad. Not mention he is up against a top manager who has won it 9 times already. Lennon has done a good job so far, can't be denied.

Im afraid it can! He has spent alot of money and brought in his own players, making it his team.

In a two team league like the spl there are no chances to bed your squad in and give them time to gel, you live or die by your decisions straight away and he has failed if they dont win it today.

They had the chance to win it and blew it up in inverness, I would imagine a great deal of that probably came from his team talk, the mans lost it and cant handle the pressure.

He has verbally(and at times physically) attacked referees, the spl, diouf, mccoist, hearts nd anyone else who crosses his path, leading to touchoine bans and his dragging his club(and scottish football) back by many years.

All this crap about him being a victim as a high profile northern irish catholic managing celtic is a poor excuse by timmy to cover up the fact that he is a mental case who is letting the club down, oneil was never treated like this, even after he frog-marched lennon down the pitch at Ibrox after we beat them in an act of defiance.

Today will be the curtain call on his management career at celtic for sure, the club are meant to have a responsibility to ensure the man at the helm brings both success and development on and off the field, neither of which lemon is achieving.

As much as I despise everything celtic, it is for the benefit of the club, and the scottish game, that this cancer gets put to bed forever, and glasgow rangers being champions for 3 in a row(with minimal spend and maximum loss, eg selling miller in january) is the chemo to do just that!

Taking away all this s*** with bombs, fan attacks, bullets in the post, getting beaten in the street, people with guns being found near their training ground and him acting the arse, he really is just a s*** manager. How he hasnt managed to win the SPL with that team compared to Rangers team is amazing.

Im afraid it can! He has spent alot of money and brought in his own players, making it his team.

In a two team league like the spl there are no chances to bed your squad in and give them time to gel, you live or die by your decisions straight away and he has failed if they dont win it today.

They had the chance to win it and blew it up in inverness, I would imagine a great deal of that probably came from his team talk, the mans lost it and cant handle the pressure.

He has verbally(and at times physically) attacked referees, the spl, diouf, mccoist, hearts nd anyone else who crosses his path, leading to touchoine bans and his dragging his club(and scottish football) back by many years.

All this crap about him being a victim as a high profile northern irish catholic managing celtic is a poor excuse by timmy to cover up the fact that he is a mental case who is letting the club down, oneil was never treated like this, even after he frog-marched lennon down the pitch at Ibrox after we beat them in an act of defiance.

Today will be the curtain call on his management career at celtic for sure, the club are meant to have a responsibility to ensure the man at the helm brings both success and development on and off the field, neither of which lemon is achieving.

As much as I despise everything celtic, it is for the benefit of the club, and the scottish game, that this cancer gets put to bed forever, and glasgow rangers being champions for 3 in a row(with minimal spend and maximum loss, eg selling miller in january) is the chemo to do just that!

I don't like Lennon, I just don't really dislike him that much either. He has spent a fair bit in terms of the spl but Celtic also sold big at the start of the season remember. The days of winning it in one season I would agree with back in the O'Neill days and before when each team was really spending big but that just doesn't happen now. Most Celtic fans I know agree that he has done a decent job.

Guest toonlass

Absolute bollocks.

Various sources, FB, Twitter and a couple of Rangers websites.

Absolute bollocks.

Various sources, FB, Twitter and a couple of Rangers websites.

Even if that is the case, pretty sure there'll be more to it than you're making it out to be. More than two sides to this story without a shadow of doubt.

There's a really nasty edge to all of this, it doesn't sit well with me at all. As mere by-standers it's really hard to know who's said what to whom and when, it's a sorry situation and it needs to get sorted as soon as possible.

Absolute bollocks.

Sorry, it just stinks of Rangers (probably fans) trying to divert some attention. You've won the league now, deservedly so, enjoy it and let the grief die down.

Guest Chubby Jason

Who was he referring to in his speech about "people in the game need to take a good look in the mirror"? Or something to that effect.

Who was he referring to in his speech about "people in the game need to take a good look in the mirror"? Or something to that effect.

Think he was making a thinly-veiled attack on the way that Kilmarnock collapsed so quickly and comprehensively against Rangers, trying to suggest that they were co-conspirators in Celtic losing the SPL.

Or he may have been having a pop at the institutionalised anti-Catholic sectarianism in the SFA, and the game in Scotland...

Or possibly he was having a go at the folks who've been sending him threatening emails and packages.

Fuck knows, he's a mad ginger bastard with a gigantic chip on his shoulder. :dontknow: