The Derby XI.

Guest Heneage

It was in the rain & was our 1st year in the Prem. Yous had Pat Butcher in charge he didnt last long after that game.

Aye thought it was something like that,always was a mystery to me that when you lot had cracking teams over the last 20 year or so that you never really battered us till the 1-4 demolition in 2006 despite us being utterly s*** for most of them years.

We waited until we were shit too,though not as sportsmanlike to wait until we were as shit as you.

That will never happen.

Go to Youtube & watch NEWCASTLE UNITED V SMB1985

Just awesome

That Gary Bennett tackle should've invoked the restoration of capital punishment.Wes Saunders had one of his better days too,but how good a goal was West's for a one hoofed asthmatic inbred Mackem camel.

Never seen that before. Fuck me, that's brutal.

Go to Youtube & watch NEWCASTLE UNITED V SMB1985

Just awesome

That Gary Bennett tackle should've invoked the restoration of capital punishment.Wes Saunders had one of his better days too,but how good a goal was West's for a one hoofed asthmatic inbred Mackem camel.

Never seen that before. f*** me, that's brutal.

Bennett & tackles like that highlight what SAFC are about.

Beardsley & goals like that highlight what NUFC are about.

Guest Wearside

Aye that game in 1985 was the reason the "kick racism out of football" was introduced due to the treatment recieved by Bennett and Howard Gayle by racist Newcastle fans.

Aye that game in 1985 was the reason the "kick racism out of football" was introduced due to the treatment recieved by Bennett and Howard Gayle by racist Newcastle fans.

Fast Forwad a few years & we had the black players & your lot called us the Coon Army.

The way Bennett behaved it's a wonder a Ku Klux Klan directive wasn't started.Still at least his brother managed a career at a bigger club,and won the FA Cup in the process.

Guest Wearside

Fast Forwad a few years & we had the black players & your lot called us the Coon Army.

Aye,I'm not saying Sunderland fans don't do it either,I've been to many an away game where a song about a certain Mr Ameobi is sung full pelt and obviously Mr Bent's mother might say something aswell!!!

Dabizas goal at SoS is one of my favourite goals of all time. He went close so many times, seemed desperate to score, and his celebration was class.

From the games I've seen I'd say:

----------------Given------------------

Solano-O'Brien-Dabizas-N'Zogbia

-------Nolan--Emre--Robert--------

----Bellamy-Shearer-Ameobi-------

The Dabizas goal at the SoL was probably the most mental goal celebration I've ever been part of. Bodies were flying everywhere!

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/jan2009/0/5/27D688EC-056A-A75A-6E45A98801E5E981.jpg

Manager with a 100% record against Sunderland. That was the best home derby atmosphere in a long time i reckon. It was beaten on Halloween however.

Kick racism out of football started in the mid 90s.