Darren Bent Signs for Aston Villa

Guest neesy111

'Dear darren, i am the one who abused you leathery monkey of a mother'

No wonder he left that club with supporters like that.

I've already hoyed some abuse the way of the twat who wrote that.

Unfortunately, that's the sort of nonsense that gets all football suporters a bad name.

'Dear darren, i am the one who abused you leathery monkey of a mother'

No wonder he left that club with supporters like that.

Is that for real?

Can you get done for online racial villificacation in the UK?

Failing that, post the link on Bent's Twitter...

No. He's had enough off them, don't subject him to more.

StanJames and Bet365 suspend betting on Bruce leaving the mackems.

Great manager, really top notch and i think Liverpool should go for him.

Got slaughtered by the knucledraggers down here for being "too negative"

Mind you, he's Rinus Michels compared to McLeish

SSN reckon Bent's replacement will be Jay Bothroyd :lol:

Good replacement in terms of getting some height upfront to partner his fast strikers.

Hopefully the step up is too much for him but I reckon it would work. Much rather them keep their sights on Owen & Keane.  :laugh:

Is that for real?

Sorry, reading it back it seems as though I'm advocating senseless needling of Bent - I was more thinking of something like "this is what these animals are saying about you".

Which, upon reflection, is daft considering he clearly is a sensitive soul and doesn't need anymore torment, especially considering he is about to close this dark chapter of his life forever...

Dunno how long it took to rescue those Chilean miners, but this mission took considerably longer.

Having seen some horrible life changing things there, he's probably a bit fatigued right now, but you can tell the guy is ecstatic. Another happy ending!

Is that for real?

Sorry, reading it back it seems as though I'm advocating senseless needling of Bent - I was more thinking of something like "this is what these animals are saying about you".

Which, upon reflection, is daft considering he clearly is a sensitive soul and doesn't need anymore torment, especially considering he is about to close this dark chapter of his life forever...

I knew where you were coming from and guessed you meant what is in qoutes rather than the bit i've highlighted in bold :)

Dunno how long it took to rescue those Chilean miners, but this mission took considerably longer.

In fairness, nothing, nothing at all heard of this until Sunday night, less than 48 hours later, signed and moved, a massive deal like this.

In fairness, nothing, nothing at all heard of this until Sunday night, less than 48 hours later, signed and moved, a massive deal like this.

I meant the mission to get him out of Sunderland. Took roughly 18 months  O0

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can you put bets on which managers will be linked with vacant jobs? MON will be right up there for the Sunderland job.

You happy with this Brummie?

You happy with this Brummie?

Yes.

Desperately need goals, have spent 18m on a striker who consistently provides goals. Can't really complain about that.