MLS

Kaizero

smart move by ESPN putting on MLS games right after the confederations cup, I've found myself accidentally watching them.. It hasn't been too bad except for the Lloyd Sam cameo.

:lol: I am also accidentally watching this. The epitome of laziness.

Casey scores again.

smart move by ESPN putting on MLS games right after the confederations cup, I've found myself accidentally watching them.. It hasn't been too bad except for the Lloyd Sam cameo.

:lol: I am also accidentally watching this. The epitome of laziness.

Casey scores again.

I think it's slowly coming to the realization that there is nothing but MLS and baseball games for the next few months, now that Basketball and Hockey are done..

didn't know that Conor Casey has 19 international caps  :lol: 

I feel like it's getting a little better everytime I watch.

It seems like every team has some washed up ex-PL/championship player now which helps the unintentional comedy, I guess.. Aside from that, most teams seem to be building around youth which can only be a good thing.

It seems like every team has some washed up ex-PL/championship player now which helps the unintentional comedy, I guess.. Aside from that, most teams seem to be building around youth which can only be a good thing.

Nigel Reo-Coker for Whitecaps is my favorite. :lol:

:lol: The Seattle - Vancouver game the other week was great. Reo-Coker, Kenny Miller, YP-Lee, Andy O'Brien, Martins, and Djimi Traoré all on the field. Quality. 

Interview Dude: "How does that goal change how you come out after halftime with a 2-0 lead?"

Caleb Porter: "We'll still attack, the worst thing we can do is sit back."

CalebPorter4NUFC.

Sadly they were far more entertaining to watch than us last season. Any of these young MLS coaches would be a better option than Pardew or JFK tactically..

:lol: The Seattle - Vancouver game the other week was great. Reo-Coker, Kenny Miller, YP-Lee, Andy O'Brien, Martins, and Djimi Traoré all on the field. Quality. 

Interview Dude: "How does that goal change how you come out after halftime with a 2-0 lead?"

Caleb Porter: "We'll still attack, the worst thing we can do is sit back."

CalebPorter4NUFC.

Sadly they were far more entertaining to watch than us last season. Any of these young MLS coaches would be a better option than Pardew or JFK tactically..

Hackworth is pretty mediocre, but he tries different things and seemingly learns from his mistakes. It's a lot, lot easier to be sympathetic to a manager like that, even if the team is getting buggered.

• 2 weeks later...

Soony Saad had a brace for SKC last night, played against/with him many times in five-a-side indoor. Kind of annoys everyone because all he has is a speed and a nice shot so they think they're just as good, and tbh I kind of feel the same way :lol:

Also, we need to somehow speedup Nagbe's citizenship process.

• 2 weeks later...

http://i.imgur.com/EKBTPah.jpg

It’s going to be a beautiful night for soccer at PPL Park when the Union host English Premier League club Stoke City FC in an international friendly at 7:30pm.

CLICK HERE and use the promo code STOKE to save $5 on tickets in the Midfield, Sideline and Corner sections!

This offer is only available online and will expire at 6:00 pm.

Anyone up for it?

Guest Craig-NUFC

MLS game of the week on ESPN - first thing shown is the goalkeeper trying to pick up a backpass :yao: