MLS

Kaizero

Some interesting names on that list.

Espindola, Rosales, Convey are pretty interesting.

David Ferreira and De Rosario must be about done, you'd have thought.

I'd definitely put-in a claim on Sean Franklin.

DeRo is toast. Shell of his former self last season.

So clever.

Apologies, thought you were Flip for a second. :lol:

:lol: I like that it's ok to be a dick to Flip, and the apology isn't even about being a dick, it's about being a dick to the wrong person.

D.C. came out swinging, picked up Franklin and Bobby Boswell in the re-entry draft. Much needed help for the backline.

Timbers reunited Zakuani with Porter. If he can get back to full health, he's a dangerous player. Though they shipped Andrew Jean-Baptiste to Chivas for the 2nd pick (also got Jorge Villafana in return).

Chivas also picked up Rosales.

D.C. came out swinging, picked up Franklin and Bobby Boswell in the re-entry draft. Much needed help for the backline.

Timbers reunited Zakuani with Porter. If he can get back to full health, he's a dangerous player. Though they shipped Andrew Jean-Baptiste to Chivas for the 2nd pick (also got Jorge Villafana in return).

Rosales was a decent move for Chivas. He can change a game when fit. Just oozes quality.

Zakuani, with the money he is on, is ridiculous. The guy can't get fit and on the rare occasion he has played he's been a headless chicken with no end product whatsoever. Sometimes his speed is enough to make things happen, but in a league of very athletic and physical players being quick just isn't enough. That cap money is better spent elsewhere.

Still not so sure about DC's moves but I'm pretty happy with Chad Marshall moving to the Sounders. Since he was available DC probably should have picked him up ahead of the Franklin and Boswell. For the Sounders, ideally I'd like another starting centreback to come in, too. Our midfield is reasonable. We could use a couple of wide players to replace Rosales, Burch, and Zakuani... presumably Dempsey will be pushed to wide left meaning we could use a right-winger and someone more versatile - perhaps the return of Martinez. If we manage to offload Johnson then we'll need another forward. Relying on Oba Martins & Lamar Neagle isn't going to be a successful strategy. Martins is another giant waste of money. Would rather we dumped him than Johnson.

Rosales was a decent move for Chivas. He can change a game when fit. Just oozes quality.

Zakuani, with the money he is on, is ridiculous. The guy can't get fit and on the rare occasion he has played he's been a headless chicken with no end product whatsoever. Sometimes his speed is enough to make things happen, but in a league of very athletic and physical players being quick just isn't enough. That cap money is better spent elsewhere.

Still not so sure about DC's moves but I'm pretty happy with Chad Marshall moving to the Sounders. Since he was available DC probably should have picked him up ahead of the Franklin and Boswell. For the Sounders, ideally I'd like another starting centreback to come in, too. Our midfield is reasonable. We could use a couple of wide players to replace Rosales, Burch, and Zakuani... presumably Dempsey will be pushed to wide left meaning we could use a right-winger and someone more versatile - perhaps the return of Martinez. If we manage to offload Johnson then we'll need another forward. Relying on Oba Martins & Lamar Neagle isn't going to be a successful strategy. Martins is another giant waste of money. Would rather we dumped him than Johnson.

And we sign Kenny Cooper.  :lol:

I'm just glad Moffat is gone. Was a waste of space for the 10 minutes he was here.

By the way, what the fuck happened to Fredy Montero?  :lol: Has scored about 1 goal every 3 games his entire career, gets loaned back to a Colombian side, does about the same 1 in 3 ratio there too. Somehow gets a move to Sporting Lisbon and bangs in 13 goals in 12 games. Ludicrous.