MLS

Kaizero

It did for a while, then we turned to shit at the end of the season when it mattered most.

No stomach for the big game, whatsoever.

Portland wanted it more. You could tell.

What the hell is the rationale for starting Shalrie Joseph at CF? That's Pardew-esque.

It did for a while, then we turned to shit at the end of the season when it mattered most.

No stomach for the big game, whatsoever.

Portland wanted it more. You could tell.

What the hell is the rationale for starting Shalrie Joseph at CF? That's Pardew-esque.

I get what he was going for. When we beat the Timbers a few weeks back we played a very tight, defensive midfield to crowd them out and relied on our strikers to create something from nothing. It worked, we got a drab 1-0. Sigi was obviously hoping to pull the same thing off again and it didn't work out.

Several reasons for that:

1 - Timbers were up for it far more than they were when we last beat them.

2 - When we beat them they had a number of injuries and key players out.

3 - Moffat is garbage. Moffat for Carrasco was a horrible trade. I believe it to be a key part of the reversal in fortunes for the Sounders and Dynamo. Unsurprisingly, when Moffant came off for Rosales we scored twice. I don't know how much more obvious it needs to be.

4 - Our form has been poor recently due to too many lineup changes. We looked very disorganized.

5 - Traore can be class or a liability. It seems more often than not he's now becoming a liability.

6 - The Timbers are justa  very strong team with a good coach. I think they'll win it outright.

Kinnear is a magician when it comes to the playoffs. Houston sputters by the entire regular season and then flips on the burners come playoff time. I won't count them out until they're dead and buried. Hopefully SKC has enough rage from last season to put them to bed in the conference finals.

This is the thing I hate most about MLS:

Seriously, what the fuck was wrong with that? That ref is either a moron or on the LA payroll. Either way he shouldn't be put in charge of another game again. Didn't change the result in the end but it could have.

the refs are shit, the players are shit, no fucker gives a shit about the teams, the way the teams are owned in the MLS is a joke, and the draft is a fucking joke - i dont understand why we're pretending these players are going to be anything other than shit.

other than that, the mls is mint.

This is the thing I hate most about MLS:

Seriously, what the fuck was wrong with that? That ref is either a moron or on the LA payroll. Either way he shouldn't be put in charge of another game again. Didn't change the result in the end but it could have.

MLS refs are godawful.

Saw someone on twitter who has him starting at the World Cup :lol: The entire team was fucked up. Will never forget Feilhaber's volley in the Gold Cup final, my first ever game.

Probably has Bornstein starting at LB too.