MLS

Kaizero

• 2 weeks later...

Nice!

It's not like there are loads of outstanding franchises in other leagues that deserve to be in the MLS but it's such a smack in the face to the clubs that are trying and being thrown to the wayside by big spenders like Man City and David Beckham.

Man City annoys me much more than Beckham, at least Beckham has been a part of making the MLS more popular and in one sense deserves to continue to be a part of it. Man City just comes to New York with some shitty team when there's a franchise with such a rich history as the New York Cosmos right there wanting to join the MLS. Fuck man, annoying.

All this careful planning the league has done over the last 10 years, and now they're just handing out franchises like it's nothing. I don't have a problem with Beckham owning one, but the timing and location are awful.

Miami has proven to be a terrible location for a soccer club. Becks and Co. will probably need to tie their new franchise to the Heat in order to be successful. Get LeBron and D-Wade out on the streets lobbying for them.

And they'll need to attract a top caliber player to be the face of the club. A player at least on par with Beckham when he first came over.

I'm having difficulty signing in to MLS fantasy. Anyone else have trouble?

Worked fine for me. What trouble are you having?

It won't let me click on "Login/Sign-up" or "Start playing." Nothing happens.

I'm having difficulty signing in to MLS fantasy. Anyone else have trouble?

Worked fine for me. What trouble are you having?

It won't let me click on "Login/Sign-up" or "Start playing." Nothing happens.

Weird. No, worked fine for me. Maybe you have something disabled that it needs.