MLS

Kaizero

I'm surprised, Flip. I had you pegged for a Galaxy fan. They have a Brazilian AND a Swede, ya know.

I'm a better footballer than Izhizaki or however you spell his name and I'll never be an LA fan in any sport.

Orlando. Look at Oladipo and Kaka becoming best friends forever.

Those highlights. :lol:

:lol: I've seen Orlando try more in 45 minutes than I've seen NUFC try in three years.

Let's be honest the quality has been dreadful. Yet two or three of those guys would go straight into our (NUFC) lineup. :lol:

:lol: I've seen Orlando try more in 45 minutes than I've seen NUFC try in three years.

Let's be honest the quality has been dreadful. Yet two or three of those guys would go straight into our (NUFC) lineup. :lol:

:lol: MLS is godawful, but the little move before the Kaka shot was more than we've done since Cabaye left.

:lol: MLS is godawful, but the little move before the Kaka shot was more than we've done since Cabaye left.

:lol: The diving has been inspiring. Told my brother this is it, it's the league to follow. Done with European football, done with all these clubs just buying success. I mean if Brek Shea can get into a football team it means something is seriously right with the system :lol:

:lol: The diving has been inspiring. Told my brother this is it, it's the league to follow. Done with European football, done with all these clubs just buying success. I mean if Brek Shea can get into a football team it means something is seriously right with the system :lol:

:lol: Shea has been your best player and you're hating.

Give it four weeks before Villa fights this Nemec guy.

:lol: "Yo jugué con Messi para tres años. Al diablo con esa mierda."

:lol: He's trying to make runs while this guy has the ball and it's all ending in sadness.

"Done with all those clubs just buying success", says the man who wants to support Kaka and Orlando :lol:.