Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest toonlass

Some people actually appreciate what we are trying to do, believe it or not.

Why not work WITH Jordan instead of being two separate entities then?

Asked us WHY we want a meeting with the club? Because they wanted a meeting with us was our answer ... no word from him since.

Guest toonlass

Asked us WHY we want a meeting with the club? Because they wanted a meeting with us was our answer ... no word from him since.

Ok, I apologise. Sorry for being narky.

Ok, I apologise. Sorry for being narky.

No problem. If you don't mind me saying, you can't accuse us of not trying our very best to get the opinions of others and work with them.

The day this new seating plan was announced, we tweeted about it. Simon Esland then contacted us on Twitter suggesting a meeting. Since, we have gathered the opinions of as many people as possible making suggestions as to what we would say in any meeting. I have tried plenty of times to contact Jordan and get as much info as possible - which hasn't been easy to say the least. He is doing a good job on Facebook and got himself in the Chronicle (if I had done so I'd be called a self-publicising cunt by the likes of "Stu" and "Greg") On a daily basis we receive dozens and dozens of responses after we ask people what THEY WANT us to take into any meeting that we have with the club. Thus, these will be the questions we will take to the meeting.

Did Jordan, or Wraith do that, no? But, that's neither here nor there. I don't know how they chose the questions they would ask in the meeting. Neither do I know what was achieved - apart from "positive progress." Positive progress ... yet the club are still yet to assign a new singing section, and did not suggest a transfer to Level 4. Another thing you are forgetting is how our campaign started. It began with the Hughton sacking - do you think that all we want to take into any meeting is the relatively new issue of Leazes Corner?

You see, the criticism that members like you give us on here, makes me think why this is the first place I come for advice? Why? I don't really know anymore. Maybe it's because I value this place and it's members. Maybe it's because I am a self-publicising cunt.

PS: Ovvo he won't read this but if he's honestly asking why he gets the backlash (still) whereas other people striving to help other supporters don't, it's probably because...

http://www.holierthanthou.me.uk/HolierThanThou.gif

Guest neesy111

PS: Ovvo he won't read this but if he's honestly asking why he gets the backlash (still) whereas other people striving to help other supporters don't, it's probably because...

http://www.holierthanthou.me.uk/HolierThanThou.gif

:lol:

No need for the attitude, that is what pisses people off.

It's true like, I'd say it's you with the attitude to Colocho. Call someone a self-publicising wanker repeatedly when there's not much separating him from other people trying the same thing and they're bound to get a bit chippy. It wasn't him being interviewed on Sky Sports News, it wasn't him announcing his talks with the club in the local paper, but he gets it in the neck while even his colleagues get clappy hands.

Why? I've never seen him say anything much questionable, let alone personal, that wasn't in response to you or someone similar saying he's a self-publicist, or that he's trying to speak on behalf of other people, making out he's a better person etc. and trying to pick holes more because you don't like him than that you disagree with his actions. Some solid quotes would help.

Guest Roger Kint

Our packs arrived at my Dads this morning, he text to say he wasnt renewing although I kind of expected it with work commitments/grandkids etc making him miss a fair few games the past 18 months. I am going to be waiting til the summer, i cant afford it until i sort out other finances which will be May at the earliest so i may not even be able to then although i would move heaven and earth to find a way if the club shows the right ambition. Be sad to see us both stop but i am not going to hand over money i cant afford on the blind hope Ashley doesnt fuck this up, he hasnt had a penny from me since June 2008 and possibly wont again.

It's true like, I'd say it's you with the attitude to Colocho. Call someone a self-publicising wanker repeatedly when there's not much separating him from other people trying the same thing and they're bound to get a bit chippy. It wasn't him being interviewed on Sky Sports News, it wasn't him announcing his talks with the club in the local paper, but he gets it in the neck while even his colleagues get clappy hands.

Why? I've never seen him say anything much questionable, let alone personal, that wasn't in response to you or someone similar saying he's a self-publicist, or that he's trying to speak on behalf of other people, making out he's a better person etc. and trying to pick holes more because you don't like him than that you disagree with his actions. Some solid quotes would help.

Thanks. The thing is, on here I don't want to represent the campaign, I would rather be myself ... maybe I should have a "My views don't represent those of United For Newcastle" under my avatar. The thing is with people like those two, is that they know very, very little about the statements we make, interactions with the fans and what we are trying to do. As the whole self-publicity thing, it's laughable to be honest ... They call me a self-publicist when it was I that was setting up interviews with Sky Sports News, Radio Newcastle etc and not appearing on many of them (due to other commitments) myself. Yet Jordan, Chris and Kevin have not been accused of anything ...

It's personal. But do I care? No. The few on here are in a very, very small minority (if not the only) people that have seemingly relentless criticism of what I am trying to do. Let them have their fun.

Anyway, in my lunch break I'll go through the questions that people have put on here (as well as Twitter and Facebook) and present five or six. Some of you will be delighted to know that I couldn't get the day off tomorrow, so it'll be Kev and Chris meeting Simon tomorrow afternoon.

If you are a fan you must renew, we have had much worse teams and renewed

i dont know why anyone wouldnt renew based on the football we have seen at SJP this season, seen some of the best games for a very long time.

Aww, waxxa, cannit wait to get me whistle man.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6721/img1324p.jpg

Great grammar in the first paragraph of that black box like, they always manage to fuck up something.  Sure when they sent out the 3 year one the small print talked about "garunteeing" your ticket or something.

Deadline for being able to pay monthly by Direct Debit is 28th of Feb, that's cutting it canny fine for sending these out now, isn't it?

You can still sign up for it after the but pay over fewer months. If you sign up in April for example, you'd pay the DD over 10 months rather than 12.

The thing is, on here I don't want to represent the campaign, I would rather be myself ... maybe I should have a "My views don't represent those of United For Newcastle" under my avatar.

Not a bad idea, actually. Less room for misunderstanding.

It's true like, I'd say it's you with the attitude to Colocho. Call someone a self-publicising w***** repeatedly when there's not much separating him from other people trying the same thing and they're bound to get a bit chippy. It wasn't him being interviewed on Sky Sports News, it wasn't him announcing his talks with the club in the local paper, but he gets it in the neck while even his colleagues get clappy hands.

Thanks. The thing is, on here I don't want to represent the campaign, I would rather be myself ... maybe I should have a "My views don't represent those of United For Newcastle" under my avatar. The thing is with people like those two, is that they know very, very little about the statements we make, interactions with the fans and what we are trying to do. As the whole self-publicity thing, it's laughable to be honest ... They call me a self-publicist when it was I that was setting up interviews with Sky Sports News, Radio Newcastle etc and not appearing on many of them (due to other commitments) myself. Yet Jordan, Chris and Kevin have not been accused of anything ...

It's personal. But do I care? No. The few on here are in a very, very small minority (if not the only) people that have seemingly relentless criticism of what I am trying to do. Let them have their fun.

Anyway, in my lunch break I'll go through the questions that people have put on here (as well as Twitter and Facebook) and present five or six. Some of you will be delighted to know that I couldn't get the day off tomorrow, so it'll be Kev and Chris meeting Simon tomorrow afternoon.

It’s nothing personal against you, if I come across that way then I apologise. I will admit I have been taking your posts as representative of United for Newcastle (UfN), perhaps I struggle with a non season ticket holder from Essex trying to represent the fans of Newcastle United and you do come across a little sanctimonious at times.

I didn’t agree with the protest against the sacking of Chris Hughton, which was the birth of your campaign, and I still don’t see how or what your (UfN) aims will achieve in relation to the ownership of this football club. I would argue that protesting during the season could well be counterproductive and not in the best interest of Newcastle United. I went down to see the Hughton protest and it was mainly kids and charvas outside the old Milburn reception. The vast majority of season ticket holders still don’t know who you (UfN) are.

I do not understand how you (UfN) will hold Mike Ashley to account; you (UfN) state you are going to evaluate Mike Ashley’s position as the owner of Newcastle United, what are you (UfN) actually going to do? Write a report? What will you (UfN) do with your findings?

Why do you (UfN) have a picture on your Facebook page that is insulting to the majority of Newcastle United season ticket holders?

I wish you (UfN) luck in the meeting with Simon Esland and the one thing I would like be highlighted to him is Clause 2.5 of the ‘SEASON TICKET 2011-12 Terms & Conditions of Use’ as despite the so called price freeze, this clause leaves the club open to increase the price at the end of each season. Has he hinted that he will entertain discussion about non ticketing issues?

If you want to get in touch with Jordan, who was instrumental in setting up the current Level 7 signing section, send me a PM and I can arrange that.