Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Fair enough, wasn't just meaning you more then hundreds standing in a queue lol but guess they could all have problems so yes obvious :)

those in front of us all had queries, quite a few turned up and just threw their applications in the basket.

Guest toonlass

Maybe and obvious answer but why don't people just post them ?

Because I can guarantee it gets there if I hand it in. Had too many things "lost" by the Box Office before when they've been posted, even when they were recorded delivery.

Guest toonlass

I guess, but least you have proof with recorded delivery, dropping it in a basket gives you noubt.

Funnily enough, I had problems only once when I personally handed something in. They claimed they hadn't received it, I said I personally handed it in and they "found" it almost immediately.

have to say aswell that the form to fill out was shit as there was no scope to put on prices for extra tickets and whether they'd be for adults or kids, we had to put seperate notes to ours. a friend has just rand to say that he's just put his in and was told he'd defintly get his moved to the family section (she even altered the price on his form) whereas we at 1015 were told it may be oversubscribed.

Guest Keithy Boy

have to say as a current level 4 NW corner season ST holder, i was delighted on saturday when i found out the singing section was being moved to my area. Always admired the singing section and cant really see why it's being moved?! Beside the away fans will always generate the most banter and songs IMO. Hopefully now get a regular ST holder beside me! Its been randoms every game this year.

have to say as a current level 4 NW corner season ST holder, i was delighted on saturday when i found out the singing section was being moved to my area. Always admired the singing section and cant really see why it's being moved?! Beside the away fans will always generate the most banter and songs IMO. Hopefully now get a regular ST holder beside me! Its been randoms every game this year.

:thup:

See you next year ;)

Guest stumonkseatonmagpies

I handed my renewal form in on Satuday with JRtoonarmy think he handed around 20 in!! Jorday correct me if i am wrong

I know a couple of season ticket holder who already sit in Level 4 and they are over the moon that everyone is moving there!!

has anyone else handed theirs in for level 4?

Simon is our leader

Monkseaton Magpies

I handed my renewal form in on Satuday with JRtoonarmy think he handed around 20 in!! Jorday correct me if i am wrong

I know a couple of season ticket holder who already sit in Level 4 and they are over the moon that everyone is moving there!!

Simon is our leader

Monkseaton Magpies

Nope but will be very soon :thup:

Are you a regular on the Black Horse Monkseaton Magpies?

Simon is our leader

Monkseaton Magpies

Sure am mate!!

Been going with simon for about 6 years. only missed 3 of his trips!!

been leaving from a different venue for the last few games mind, used to be a 50 metre walk to the Black horse now its a taxi journey

Stu

Simon is our leader

Monkseaton Magpies

Sure am mate!!

been leaving from a different venue for the last few games mind, used to be a 50 metre walk to the Black horse now its a taxi journey

Stu

Aye i know its a pain having to get down to the Porthole!

Guest Keithy Boy

:thup:

See you next year ;)

awesome! bring the noise!!

Simon is our leader

Monkseaton Magpies

Sure am mate!!

Stu

do you always travel with Simon, who gets your tickets sorted?

I will defo know you if you go with him i would imagine

Simon is our leader

Monkseaton Magpies

Sure am mate!!

Stu

I don't go all the time. I go maybe 5-6 times a season. Ginet or Howdon (Tom) sort our tickets out. Always a groan when us young'ns turn up! I'm friendly with Kenny too :thup:

Simon is our leader

Monkseaton Magpies

Sure am mate!!

Stu

I don't go all the time. I go maybe 5-6 times a season. Ginet or Howdon (Tom) sort our tickets out. Always a groan when us young'ns turn up! I'm friendly with Kenny too :thup:

Ah i know charva Howdon he is alright!!

Simon is our leader

Monkseaton Magpies

Sure am mate!!

Stu

Ah i know charva Howdon he is alright!!

Haha aye. He's sound like :thup:

have to say aswell that the form to fill out was shit as there was no scope to put on prices for extra tickets and whether they'd be for adults or kids, we had to put seperate notes to ours. a friend has just rand to say that he's just put his in and was told he'd defintly get his moved to the family section (she even altered the price on his form) whereas we at 1015 were told it may be oversubscribed.

I had to have my form altered as they had the wrong price on and the kid who sits in front of me said him and his mates had the wrong price on as well.

Guest jrtoonarmy

the flyers seemed to go down well around level 7 and a few bars. we all hope level 4 will take off! anyway check out the new facebook page  www.facebook.com/singingsectionsjp

we are hoping to arrange some sort of display for the WBA game

Guest jrtoonarmy

Need to get more to join that group lads :thup:

It's grew a canny few mind already! You'd be amazed how quickly things like this grow especially on Facebook

its only been set up for a few hours give it a chance lol. i have made a group that has 360+ but thought it would be better to make a page so everyone can see.