Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Still undecided whether to jack it in or try and hit the Gallowgate. Bastards.

Same.  Talk to you on Saturday about it.

Why not move down to Level 4?

Think I'm gunna move there, what block should i go for? Theres only 3 options I can put on the form and if L7 get priority then I might not be able to get into the best 3 blocks, so I'll have my seat again

B and C seem to be the most popular for those moving down from Level 7.

If I wasn't L7 what are the chances I'll get a seat there? Also I can't change my seat on the online box office would it be best if I call them up and find out what bit I'm likely to get a seat in?

Whether you were in L7, or not should not affect how successful you are in applying for L4. Yeah, giving them a call may be best, apparently a lot of people have been having problems with the online "box office" if you can call it that ...

Whether you were in L7, or not should not affect how successful you are in applying for L4. Yeah, giving them a call may be best, apparently a lot of people have been having problems with the online "box office" if you can call it that ...

I'll call them in a couple days then, I thought L7 had priority on picking their new seat so if they're all moving down there won't be space?

I'll call them in a couple days then, I thought L7 had priority on picking their new seat so if they're all moving down there won't be space?

Where have the club said that?

Guest jrtoonarmy

there will be plenty of space in level 4 for anyone wanting to move! at has the least amount of season ticket holders in the whole ground.

Where have the club said that?

Pretty sure it was in the Chronicle.

Just got my renewal today and am hoping someone can clarify something for me.

If i take the option of 10 years price fix i pay £504 compared to £558 if i bought a one off. 

They say you can opt out every year so say 4 years time for whatever reason i decide im not going to renew, can NUFC ask that you pay the difference between the fixed price ST and 1 year standard St IE: £54?

Meaning can they ask for £54 difference x the number of years held = £216 ?

Can anyone shed any light  ???

Clarification from the club:

http://getsatisfaction.com/nufc/topics/will_you_be_penalised_for_opting_out_of_the_10_year_nufc_season_ticket_deal

Still undecided whether to jack it in or try and hit the Gallowgate. Bastards.

Same.  Talk to you on Saturday about it.

Why not move down to Level 4?

To be fair, whilst I understand the idea of moving the majoriy en masse, the Gallowgate has a couple of friends already in it and generate's a decent little atmosphere itself.

Not to say that the work UfN isn't good...as it is and we back it (which you know of) it's just time to try something new. 

If little pockets of singing sections end up elsewhere in the ground you never know...it could just help "bring back the noise"

*cringe*

I'll get my coat.

Could anybody answer this for me? I tried to ring the box office before but they were 'busy'.

What does the club class as a student and therefore to purchase at the student price?

anyone in full time education who is above the age for child prices i'd imagine.

Thats what I thought but there doesn't appear to be any info on the website about it.

Could anybody answer this for me? I tried to ring the box office before but they were 'busy'.

What does the club class as a student and therefore to purchase at the student price?

anyone in full time education who is above the age for child prices i'd imagine.

Thats what I thought but there doesn't appear to be any info on the website about it.

I think you have to show some form of University/full time education notice on purchase, and I'd imagine it's for those who don't fit into the other categories.

Just read this on Facebook. Steve Wraith just posted it

We have some important information regarding the singing section for next season. The singing section will now be located for all premier league games and cup games in the North West Corner Level 4, if you are wanting to move down there make sure you request to do so on your season ticket renewal forms.

I think I can speak for everyone and say I’m gutted to be losing level 7 as it took years of hard work from everyone to set up! I think it’s only right we give level 7 a massive big send off against West Brom, I propose we get out all the banners and flags and make a big display. If everyone is willing to take part we can all chip in and contribute to a big black and white streamer display for then the players come out of the tunnel.

At our next meeting with the club I’m going to ask if the club would be willing to help with the funding for this display but I ask for everyone to do their bit and help out! We have plenty of time to plan and make this a great success and something we can carry on down in level 4! I’m getting some quotes from some Tifo companies for streamers so I’ll get the order information out to everyone as soon as possible.

If you are up for helping out and making level 7s last game memorable contact me at [email protected]

Regards

Jordan

http://www.fansonline.net/newcastleunited/article.php?id=672

Just read this on Facebook. Steve Wraith just posted it

We have some important information regarding the singing section for next season. The singing section will now be located for all premier league games and cup games in the North West Corner Level 4, if you are wanting to move down there make sure you request to do so on your season ticket renewal forms.

I think I can speak for everyone and say I’m gutted to be losing level 7 as it took years of hard work from everyone to set up! I think it’s only right we give level 7 a massive big send off against West Brom, I propose we get out all the banners and flags and make a big display. If everyone is willing to take part we can all chip in and contribute to a big black and white streamer display for then the players come out of the tunnel.

At our next meeting with the club I’m going to ask if the club would be willing to help with the funding for this display but I ask for everyone to do their bit and help out! We have plenty of time to plan and make this a great success and something we can carry on down in level 4! I’m getting some quotes from some Tifo companies for streamers so I’ll get the order information out to everyone as soon as possible.

If you are up for helping out and making level 7s last game memorable contact me at [email protected]

Regards

Jordan

http://www.fansonline.net/newcastleunited/article.php?id=672

Top stuff. The send off should be massive, but it's also great news that the spirit of L7, fingers crossed, isn't going to be completely lost.

/until the next seats shuffle. :shifty:

Guest jrtoonarmy

I think the way i have worded that email it sounds like the club are moving us but thats not the case as they WONT, its the fans moving en masse together. lets prove newcastle supporters can be united about something.

Guest jrtoonarmy

each block in Level 4 holds aprox 400 seats so thats about 2000 seats, give it a few season i could see it spreading down to level 2

each block in Level 4 holds aprox 400 seats so thats about 2000 seats, give it a few season i could see it spreading down to level 2

Yeah i can too.

If you sign up for the deal in April instead of February does that mean i'd have less chance of getting my preferred seat?