Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest Roger Kint

Still no news on this new 'Singing Section', no?

Its been moved to L4 corner area or whatever it is ages ago.

Nope, still nothing. Last time we spoke to Simon he basically said wait till the end of April when the situation is clearer, and we'd have a chat again ...

A lot of people have moved to L4, but at this moment in time, to me, it seems that the club want to let the singing section go.

Guest toonlass

Nope, still nothing. Last time we spoke to Simon he basically said wait till the end of April when the situation is clearer, and we'd have a chat again ...

A lot of people have moved to L4, but at this moment in time, to me, it seems that the club want to let the singing section go.

A lot of people have asked to move to L4. You see if you can find one who has had any kind of response generated by the club. We could be sat anywhere next season. Damned disgrace that the club needs two months before they even acknowledge our renewals!

A lot of people have asked to move to L4. You see if you can find one who has had any kind of response generated by the club. We could be sat anywhere next season. Damned disgrace that the club needs two months before they even acknowledge our renewals!

The intention of the new seating arrangements was to break-up the supporters in L7.

Call me a cynic, a conspiracy theorist, but when you lot are dotted around the stadium and that atmosphere gone, you'll believe me.

Guest toonlass

Tell us something we don't know.

What can we try and do about it?

Seeing that you have a dialogue with the club maybe you can convey to them that some fans are unhappy. We got the forms in by 28th February, anticipating we could pay over 12 months. Since then the fans who are being forced to move have heard nothing at all. Even if you email the club you don't get a reply. The club know how many seats are not held by season tickets in Level 4, the area where there were fewest season ticket holders. Not everyone moving put their renewal in by 28th Feb so the club should have allocated new seats on a first come first served basis, and allowed those incurring the largest price hike to pay over the 12 months like everyone else, plus we would know where our seats are.

When I received the renewal forms I decided to go on NUFC website and see which seats where available match to match. Having identified the two seats we wanted, I rang the ticket office who confirmed they were not allocated to season ticket holders. The guy on the phone told me to put the seat numbers on the renewal form, send it in and they would sort it straight away. I returned the forms well before February 28th and I've heard nowt since. Fucking useless.

When I received the renewal forms I decided to go on NUFC website and see which seats where available match to match. Having identified the two seats we wanted, I rang the ticket office who confirmed they were not allocated to season ticket holders. The guy on the phone told me to put the seat numbers on the renewal form, send it in and they would sort it straight away. I returned the forms well before February 28th and I've heard nowt since. f***ing useless.

Done exactly the same.

Tell us something we don't know.

What can we try and do about it?

Seeing that you have a dialogue with the club maybe you can convey to them that some fans are unhappy. We got the forms in by 28th February, anticipating we could pay over 12 months. Since then the fans who are being forced to move have heard nothing at all. Even if you email the club you don't get a reply. The club know how many seats are not held by season tickets in Level 4, the area where there were fewest season ticket holders. Not everyone moving put their renewal in by 28th Feb so the club should have allocated new seats on a first come first served basis, and allowed those incurring the largest price hike to pay over the 12 months like everyone else, plus we would know where our seats are.

I'm going to give Simon a call on Wednesday or Thursday. Will try and arrange a meeting next week.

Have a feeling however, they will tell us to wait until the end of April ...

When I received the renewal forms I decided to go on NUFC website and see which seats where available match to match. Having identified the two seats we wanted, I rang the ticket office who confirmed they were not allocated to season ticket holders. The guy on the phone told me to put the seat numbers on the renewal form, send it in and they would sort it straight away. I returned the forms well before February 28th and I've heard nowt since. f***ing useless.

Done exactly the same.

Which part of the stadium did you guys apply for?

I'm tempted to get a season ticket next season, after a three year gap. Not sure why i feel the need to broadcast this.

Anyway, for some reason i'm leaning towards the milburn after years in the gallowgate. Hmmm.

"Payments will therefore be over 9 or 10 months in year 1 if the 10 year deal is selected and will then switch to 12 months from year 2."

So we could be paying £16 a month extra because they're so incompetent? I handed my forms in on time so i wont be paying this new, inflated price.

Shambles.

I've never understood how selling tickets and communicating about it is so difficult for football clubs... it's their basic business FFS.

They should be on top of next season's season ticket situation from half way through the current season, and have it basically wrapped up before the summer.

Guest toonlass

Considering how incompetent our box office can be with normal one match tickets I reckon more than one supporter who is being moved will be told that their renewal has not been received at all.

Maybe Simon Esland should be reminded of this: http://getsatisfaction.com/nufc/topics/first_payment_for_people_moving_from_the_leazes_corner

I was told the particular seats never mind the area were available, but have heard nowt. They're f***ing useless man.

Is the reason therefore that the seat may have been free from season ticket holders last year but the fact that people from level 7 now want these seats means it will have to happen on a first come first served basis ? So the reason it hasn't been done on the date it was handed in is possibly because 6 other people from level 7 are trying for the same seat ?

Maybe Simon Esland should be reminded of this: http://getsatisfaction.com/nufc/topics/first_payment_for_people_moving_from_the_leazes_corner

I was told the particular seats never mind the area were available, but have heard nowt. They're f***ing useless man.

Is the reason therefore that the seat may have been free from season ticket holders last year but the fact that people from level 7 now want these seats means it will have to happen on a first come first served basis ? So the reason it hasn't been done on the date it was handed in is possibly because 6 other people from level 7 are trying for the same seat ?

Sounds plausible.