Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Mate asked to move to block R in the Gallowgate upper, no three seats together apparently so basically everyone who asked to go there rather than L4 will have been sorted already meaning less spaces.

Just come off the phone, WE HAVE BEEN f***ed OFF!!! level 4 will not be home to any new season ticket holders!!!!! what do we do now. i might just not go back

This is why it was important to place pressure on the club - not just trust them to do the right thing!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just come off the phone, WE HAVE BEEN f***ed OFF!!! level 4 will not be home to any new season ticket holders!!!!! what do we do now. i might just not go back

This is why it was important to place pressure on the club - not just trust them to do the right thing!

What pressure did your group place on the club after the initial foray 3 months ago?

Guest Roger Kint

Standing isnt a Mike Ashley issue its a H&S one which is supposed to be enforced, if they think a large group of fans moving to L4 will stand and disrupt current ST holders there then i doubt they ever really intended on allowing it. Feel sorry for Jordan, all that time and effort to be completely fucked over  :thdn:

Really shit time to be at work. Will call Simon on his mob at lunch to see if this is true. Calling my contacts in the press as we speak.

Blefescu, is this definitely correct:

"Just been phoned by the club, no level 7 movers will be placed in Level 4 corner or level 2."

Guest toonlass

Has anyone on here actually rang them and not getting this passed on from someone else ? Just asking.

Me

Guest toonlass

Really shit time to be at work. Will call Simon on his mob at lunch to see if this is true. Calling my contacts in the press as we speak.

"Just been phoned by the club, no level 7 movers will be placed in Level 4 corner or level 2."

Yup, they phoned me, told me exactly that. I phoned my mates who I am moving with and we have decided on the Gallowgate, so I phoned them back and we have been moved to there. She says that she has just started phoning people, and isn't looking forward to the reactions she will get. She knows people are going to be very pissed off.

Has anyone on here actually rang them and not getting this passed on from someone else ? Just asking.

i have...cos i'm worried about the gallowgate being sold out by the time these cunts ring me....he said theres nowt he can do as they started ringing everyone an hour ago....said everyone will be contacted in the next day or 2...said there was plenty of seats available where i wanted to sit so 'it'll be alright'

dont trust a word these fuckers say and am seriously pissed off, even more so at the fact theres fuck all we can do about it

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yup, they phoned me, told me exactly that. I phoned my mates who I am moving with and we have decided on the Gallowgate, so I phoned them back and we have been moved to there. She says that she has just started phoning people, and isn't looking forward to the reactions she will get. She knows people are going to be very pissed off.

I hope people remember this when 'She' calls. It wasn't 'her' decision, so I hope people keep their emotions in check and don't vent out on the poor lass on the other end of the phone.

'She' as in someone at the box office?

We're relying on your here Blef, will be taking this info to every journo/news source I have in my contact list ...

I hope people remember this when 'She' calls. It wasn't 'her' decision, so I hope people keep their emotions in check and don't vent out on the poor lass on the other end of the phone.

That's far too sensible. I'm going to call her a cunt and make her cry.

Guest toonlass

Jordan put as much pressure on the club. He was reporting the club saying the exact same things to him as they did to you. Seems like you have been fed a line.

I was told a couple of weeks ago by the lass who stood in front of me that we were definitely being split up, that came from an insider at the club. That the club had been planning it all along, and that we would be told about it after the WBA game so that we couldn't protest about it at the game and what has happened? Exactly that.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That's far too sensible. I'm going to call her a cunt and make her cry.

:lol:

also, the people who have received calls....could you tell me when (around about) you sent ur renewal form...as apparently theyre ringing people according to when they were received

Just had my phone call !! Season Ticket is cancelled !!

They are dishonoring there contract for my season ticket.

I was told on the phone , Level 4 is being used for " Large Parties " like football clubs who want to buy in bulk. Well I'm sorry but to me that was not on the season ticket application form and therefore you are dishonoring your contract to me.

I have contacted the papers to tell them of my anger and frustration of the way my renewal has been a joke for next season.

Jordan put as much pressure on the club. He was reporting the club saying the exact same things to him as they did to you. Seems like you have been fed a line.

I was told a couple of weeks ago by the lass who stood in front of me that we were definitely being split up, that came from an insider at the club. That the club had been planning it all along, and that we would be told about it after the WBA game so that we couldn't protest about it at the game and what has happened? Exactly that.

I remember you saying. They may have tried to feed us a line, but it is one that none of us in our campaign took. This is why I am in contact with Simon every ten days or so, because we knew this was going to happen! For the same reason, the petition was set up, to show the club that 3,000 people agreed that the singing section should be replaced.

This is the most we could do unfortunately, due to the nature of the management at our club! Nonethless, I will do my best today to make sure this situation becomes public knowledge.

We knew this was going to happen Blef, we hope that you and others will hope us form a united front and approach this in as sensible a way as possible.