Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

I'm trying to put my season ticket up for sale on Viagogo for the Southampton game, but when I try to activate my season ticket on there it asks me for my 'Member ID' and password. Does anyone know what my member ID is? I've tried my supporter number and my usual email address that I use to log into the club website but neither work? Any ideas or help please anyone?

I've never used the site but just checked and it looks like you have to register https://www.viagogo.co.uk/secure/loginregister/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsecure%2fMyAccount.aspx

I'm trying to put my season ticket up for sale on Viagogo for the Southampton game, but when I try to activate my season ticket on there it asks me for my 'Member ID' and password. Does anyone know what my member ID is? I've tried my supporter number and my usual email address that I use to log into the club website but neither work? Any ideas or help please anyone?

I've never used the site but just checked and it looks like you have to register https://www.viagogo.co.uk/secure/loginregister/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsecure%2fMyAccount.aspx

Yeah I've already registered but I have to link my season ticket to it using my 'NUFC login details.' No idea what I'm doing wrong! Cheers for the reply though

• 1 month later...

Is it 1st Feb for renewal on the yearly deals?...

You have to cancel direct debit pre-31/01 on the multiyear if that's what you meant?

Yep... So you don't even get to see the transfer window play out fully... :lol:

You have to cancel direct debit pre-31/01 on the multiyear if that's what you meant?

We should have an idea (probably from the French press) if we'll be signing anyone before the 31st. If there's no strong rumours by the 30th I'm cancelling. Then I'll watch as the Ibrahimovic swap goes through at the last minute

Guest Roger Kint

We should have an idea (probably from the French press) if we'll be signing anyone before the 31st. If there's no strong rumours by the 30th I'm cancelling. Then I'll watch as the Ibrahimovic swap goes through at the last minute

SSN are saying we wont sign anyone after tomorrow, a self imposed deadline before the dealine

I'm spectacularly unqualified to say this, as I've never had an ST, but I'm quite surprised the decision whether or not to get one can come down to a couple of player sales or signings. I mean, everyone who got one must know that we're likely to finish somewhere between 6th and 12th or whatever.

I'm spectacularly unqualified to say this, as I've never had an ST, but I'm quite surprised the decision whether or not to get one can come down to a couple of player sales or signings. I mean, everyone who got one must know that we're likely to finish somewhere between 6th and 12th or whatever.

I think it's been coming for a while, not just down to these couple of signings. There have been increasingly more and more reasons not to have one, and hardly any reasons persuading me to keep one in the last year or two

I think it's been coming for a while, not just down to these couple of signings. There have been increasingly more and more reasons not to have one, and hardly any reasons persuading me to keep one in the last year or two

Fair play, obviously it's not my hundreds of pounds. But the Cabaye sale apart, we still have a pretty decent side with some likeable players. Obviously the not trying to win anything thing is a big issue... but I try not to think of the bigger picture of football in general. It's incredibly depressing except for a handful of teams.

Guest Roger Kint

You are right, there have been no other events in the last 6 years that could affect peoples decision at all. Its entirely a case of this transfer......

It wasnt one or two individual straws that put the camel in traction

You are right, there have been no other events in the last 6 years that could affect peoples decision at all. Its entirely a case of this transfer......

Fair enough... so the Cabaye sale adds a straw to the camels back, when we signed Sissoko and Debuchy et al did that make you much more likely to renew?

Obviously everyone is entitled to their own decision, I'm a bit biased because I would absolutely love to go to every home game.

Guest neesy111

Fair enough... so the Cabaye sale adds a straw to the camels back, when we signed Sissoko and Debuchy et al did that make you much more likely to renew?

Obviously everyone is entitled to their own decision, I'm a bit biased because I would absolutely love to go to every home game.

So signing a couple of players makes everything ok again, absolutely laughable.

Where did I say that? If player sales add to the negativity, then surely player purchases should add to the positivity? I know there aren't enough, but they're some.

Guest Roger Kint

I dumped my ticket 3 years ago and wont go back under Ashley, the KK season and then the Carroll window made me decide to walk away til he goes. Why would two signings made 6 MONTHS LATE to a failing season make a positive point? Its our best player, likely un replaced this season ergo a virtual writeoff of the next 8 home games(almost £300) that will slightly nark people.

Where did I say that? If player sales add to the negativity, then surely player purchases should add to the positivity? I know there aren't enough, but they're some.

FWIW the signings last January did persuade me to keep it. I was probably going to keep it anyway but those couple of signings tipped me over the edge in the same way as the lack of signings this season has tipped me in the opposite direction

• 1 month later...

Anyone know the price of an adult ticket in the young persons area in 2011/12 season. Due to my daughters age we're being kicked out of the family area and will have to relocate to the young persons bit to keep costs down.

Took on the 10yr price freeze in 2011/12 and im guessing we'll get our tickets at the same price as back then. Hoping anyway.

Is not even nearly what he said is it? It's a fair question.

It's not though, it's borderline retarded.  Did Gullit get sacked just because we lost to Sunderland? 

It's not though, it's borderline retarded.  Did Gullit get sacked just because we lost to Sunderland? 

Gullit didn't get sacked, he resigned.