Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Chris and I are drafting the statement that we'll be sending to our contacts in the press.

If there is anything you feel we should include, please let us know. There will be no names on this, it's from the group as a whole.

Guest jrtoonarmy

Right our 16 season tickets have now been moved to the south east corner, looks like its the next best option

Guest toonlass

Chris and I are drafting the statement that we'll be sending to our contacts in the press.

If there is anything you feel we should include, please let us know. There will be no names on this, it's from the group as a whole.

It's a shame the club couldn't have been straight with us from the start!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think the fear was, if they told you that you weren't going to be allowed to be a 'group' any longer, you'd protest throughout the last few games. And then arrange a way to be together somewhere else in the stadium.

Haven't had a ST since 06/07, but reading all this, I feel for the lot of you, its a disgrace the way you've been treated and what you've had to put up with.

Is this the whole relocation thing ultimately down to the powers that be trying to disband a group of vocal fans that sometimes say rude things about them?

Also, remember the BO is a premium rate phone number, is it not?  They'll be fucking loving taking incoming calls.  My advice would be to those that can on a lunch hour or after work or whatever, go down in person instead.

Could you please involve somewhere that they are dishonoring our contracts as season ticket holders. My personal problems are:

I joined the 3 year plan when it first came about , it was in the region of £350. I was in Level 7 . 2 years into that plan I was moved seats due to the renewed area for away fans. Still remained in Level 7 , still paid the same price due to the 3 year plan.

This seasons renewal forms came out and it stated: " if you joined the 3 year plan you will still pay that price for the next 10 years " .

I joined the 10 year scheme but I have to move seats due to family area extension and away area extension. I am told I have priority seating in my season ticket application form.

I send away my application form for Level 4 , and although the price is more expensive there I crossed that out and put in the £350.

I recieved a phone call saying that I would have to pay £555 due to me moving my seat. Now if I recall , I don't want to move , I am being forced to move so surely they should not be charging me more for my season ticket.

Anyways , that was just the first thing which raged me , and now this.

Come on it , it's a total farce and it is actually bang out of order.

Newcastle United - Slowly dying since 2006.

I think the fear was, if they told you that you weren't going to be allowed to be a 'group' any longer, you'd protest throughout the last few games. And then arrange a way to be together somewhere else in the stadium.

Exactly.

Devious bastards.

Haven't had a ST since 06/07, but reading all this, I feel for the lot of you, its a disgrace the way you've been treated and what you've had to put up with.

Is this the whole relocation thing ultimately down to the powers that be trying to disband a group of vocal fans that sometimes say rude things about them?

Also, remember the BO is a premium rate phone number, is it not?  They'll be f***ing loving taking incoming calls.  My advice would be to those that can on a lunch hour or after work or whatever, go down in person instead.

Company Name 0870 / 0871 0844 / 0845 01 / 02 / 03 Freephone Other Information

Newcastle United Football Club 0844 372 1892 0191 201 8455 Box Office Manager

Newcastle United Football Club 0844 372 1892 0191 201 8426 St James' Park Club Shop

Also: 0191 201 8427 & 0191 201 8494

Newcastle United Football Club 0844 372 1892 0191 232 4488 Monument Mall Club Shop

Newcastle United Football Club 0844 372 1892 0191 230 2303 Eldon Square Club Shop

Newcastle United Football Club 0844 372 1892 0191 460 3509 Metro Centre Club Shop

Newcastle United Football Club 0844 372 1892 0191 201 8714 Corporate Hospitality

Newcastle United Football Club 0844 372 1892 0191 201 8525 Conference & Banqueting

Newcastle United Football Club 0844 372 1892 0191 201 8445 Safety & Security

Newcastle United Football Club 0844 372 1892 0191 201 8420 Press Office

Newcastle United Football Club 0844 372 1892 0191 201 8417 Human Resources

Newcastle United Football Club 0844 372 1892 0191 215 3208 Newcastle United Foundation

Foundation Manager: 0191 201 8477

fair enough, seemed to remember at one point it changed to a premium rate number.

Colocho - go to trading standards, Watchdog, the lot.  Kick up a fuss, theres nothing to lose.

No I believe that the 0844 number is expensive but I did a search on saynoto0870.com and they are the alternative numbers so please use the 0191 numbers instead of the 0844 numbers

This number is probably the most important

0191 201 8455        Box Office Manager

fair enough, seemed to remember at one point it changed to a premium rate number.

Colocho - go to trading standards, Watchdog, the lot.  Kick up a fuss, theres nothing to lose.

This :thup:

Pretty much decided now that I'll not be renewing when they call me. Gutted to lose my 30+ loyalty points, but even the prospect of moving to L4 still had me feeling a bit like I was being taken for a mug and this is too far for me.

Guest toonlass

It's the bullshit I can't stand though. Just fucking tell us straight. They've screwed everyone around, they've put people in the box-office in the firing line, because it's them who will get the flack off people, and it's crap. How do the club expect fans to gain any respect for them if they cannot be straight.