Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

What's even the point in all this 'sky generation' stuff. Nothing I can do about when I was born and extremely difficult to attend games prior to conception.

Age is no excuse, you gave up far too easily before you were born.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

With all due respect you compared supporting a football team to dining in a restaurant so I can't really take you seriously anymore.

Just keep sticking up smiley faces because you went way out of your depth when you tried to be constructive.

Needing a bit of help regarding how to go about cancelling my season ticket for next year. I'm on the monthly DD and started paying for this season back in March over 11 months which means it's paid for in January. However since I got my ST for this season i've got wor lass up the duff and my shift pattern has changed at work meaning money will be a bit tighter and I can only get to around 75% of the matches now anyway. Want to cancel it for next season, well downgrade to a membership anyway, but is it just a case of going to the ticket office and telling them or does it need to be put in writing and is there a deadline for informing them? Just thought i'd ask on here first before I ring their 0844 number and spend ages on hold.

:lol:

brilliant.

Needing a bit of help regarding how to go about cancelling my season ticket for next year. I'm on the monthly DD and started paying for this season back in March over 11 months which means it's paid for in January. However since I got my ST for this season i've got wor lass up the duff and my shift pattern has changed at work meaning money will be a bit tighter and I can only get to around 75% of the matches now anyway. Want to cancel it for next season, well downgrade to a membership anyway, but is it just a case of going to the ticket office and telling them or does it need to be put in writing and is there a deadline for informing them? Just thought i'd ask on here first before I ring their 0844 number and spend ages on hold.

Christ, shit, brilliant, I think.  :lol:

With all due respect you compared supporting a football team to dining in a restaurant so I can't really take you seriously anymore.

Just keep sticking up smiley faces because you went way out of your depth when you tried to be constructive.

Oh the massive lashings of irony.

I can't really take you seriously anymore.

You were saying? ??? :mackems:

I can't really take you seriously anymore.

You were saying? ??? :mackems:

I'm sure he was looking in the mirror while typing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjesArkRI-wWs09FhUgOD_fjHgS18FQC2aTq2kyTelr53I4bwm

Speaking as someone who packed in my season ticket after 19 seasons last summer and has been paying game by game for last season I can say that the SE Corner is one of the most populated parts of the ground when it comes to Season Ticket holders. I tend to buy my tickets as soon as they are released for online sale and the sections in there were always showing 'limited' or 'nearly sold out' whereas the SW, NW & NE Corners always showed 'good' availability when they first went on General sale. I reckon that there's a maximum of 400 free seats in there as opposed to well over 1,000 in SW and NE corners.

Seems to me that they are putting people in there because with it already being quite full they can dot people about better whereas in the other 3 corners or the Gallowgate Upper people could have a better pick of seats and still end up congregating together.

I was going to get another season ticket for next year after my year out but they can shove it now. Total disgrace how they feel they can treat loyal supporters like this and just get away with it time and time again. "We're moving you yet again next season. We'll tell you where you'll be sitting despite there now being 20,000 free seats available because we've managed to p*ss off so many fans over the past 4 years. Oh yes, and we'll be wanting an extra £110 off you now as well for moving you to somewhere you don't really want to go to!" F**k off man.

Northern League for me next season. I'll walk along to Newcastle Benfield to watch my football. At least they appreciate my support there, and I hope those of you that they still haven't bothered ringing yet get sorted with half decent seats.

Oops.

Speaking as someone who packed in my season ticket after 19 seasons last summer and has been paying game by game for last season I can say that the SE Corner is one of the most populated parts of the ground when it comes to Season Ticket holders. I tend to buy my tickets as soon as they are released for online sale and the sections in there were always showing 'limited' or 'nearly sold out' whereas the SW, NW & NE Corners always showed 'good' availability when they first went on General sale. I reckon that there's a maximum of 400 free seats in there as opposed to well over 1,000 in SW and NE corners.

Seems to me that they are putting people in there because with it already being quite full they can dot people about better whereas in the other 3 corners or the Gallowgate Upper people could have a better pick of seats and still end up congregating together.

I was going to get another season ticket for next year after my year out but they can shove it now. Total disgrace how they feel they can treat loyal supporters like this and just get away with it time and time again. "We're moving you yet again next season. We'll tell you where you'll be sitting despite there now being 20,000 free seats available because we've managed to p*ss off so many fans over the past 4 years. Oh yes, and we'll be wanting an extra £110 off you now as well for moving you to somewhere you don't really want to go to!" F**k off man.

Northern League for me next season. I'll walk along to Newcastle Benfield to watch my football. At least they appreciate my support there, and I hope those of you that they still haven't bothered ringing yet get sorted with half decent seats.

Oops.

:mackems: This is class.

Oops.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is too much.

Oops.

My guess is that he'll not be back on here.  :lol: