Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest Roger Kint

N.B. Level 4 has not been designated as a 'singing section' by the club. We must urge the club to make Level 4, the new singing section.

Why do you need an official 'singing section' name to it?

N.B. Level 4 has not been designated as a 'singing section' by the club. We must urge the club to make Level 4, the new singing section.

Because that is what the club named Level 7. It should therefore be their obligation to relocate it.

Guest Roger Kint

Because that is what the club named Level 7. It should therefore be their obligation to relocate it.

Who really fucking cares though? The club also named the bloody stadium sportsdirect@st james park.com and no bastard uses it, why push for a pointless official label?

A cynical person might suggest that now that its been sorted already you are secretly gutted your petition wasnt needed so want more.......

Guest Roger Kint

Oh and the Gallowgate was called the South Stand by the club for years too, didnt stop anyone caring did it? Its the people in it not what the club deems to name it that matters!

Guest jrtoonarmy

it's not that i dont think a petition was needed i just think if we fanny on with petitions by the time the club does anything its too late! we needed to act fast. it would have been good for the club to help out but we dont really need them to help! dont underestimate the power of the fans when they are "united". anyway lets all get behind the one banner and make this a success

Who really fucking cares though? The club also named the bloody stadium sportsdirect@st james park.com and no bastard uses it, why push for a pointless official label?

A cynical person might suggest that now that its been sorted already you are secretly gutted your petition wasnt needed so want more.......

How has it been sorted? We've backed Jordan and Steve as much as we could by directing people to their group, they are trying to organise a relocation of those in Level 7, which is great.

We feel that the club should also move the 'singing section' down, to Level 4 - out of principle.

More than 2,000 people agree with us ...

By the way, I'll be addressing the petition issue with Simon on Monday.

Jordan, as I've already said, we've directed people to your cause via Facebook and Twitter. We've also encouraged those from L7 to renew to L4 and I've suggested it personally to a lot of people who have since gone on to do so. However, as much as we can do this ourselves, the petition was set up out of principle - the club created the singing section, and they must not allow it to be lost, for no apparent reason after 3 years.

Guest Roger Kint

The straw men and accusations you're throwing around.

It's rather ironic that you claim he criticises everything the club does when in actual fact you're doing just the same only to him.

I critised this decision to ask for a name on top of what Steve/Jordan have successfull done, i have offered plenty of reasonable suggestions to this debate despite not being directly affected. For Gods sake how dare i ask a question....

Other than the Tiote thread and a laughable comment he made yesterday i havent had anything to say about colocho, in fact in terms of on field discussion i rarely disagree. Never mind though.

Guest jrtoonarmy

Who really f***ing cares though? The club also named the bloody stadium sportsdirect@st james park.com and no b****** uses it, why push for a pointless official label?

How has it been sorted? We've backed Jordan and Steve as much as we could by directing people to their group, they are trying to organise a relocation of those in Level 7, which is great.

We feel that the club should also move the 'singing section' down, to Level 4 - out of principle.

More than 2,000 people agree with us ...

By the way, I'll be addressing the petition issue with Simon on Monday.

Jordan, as I've already said, we've directed people to your cause via Facebook and Twitter. We've also encouraged those from L7 to renew to L4 and I've suggested it personally to a lot of people who have since gone on to do so. However, as much as we can do this ourselves, the petition was set up out of principle - the club created the singing section, and they must not allow it to be lost, for no apparent reason after 3 years.

100% agree with you mate but you could have 10,000 on your petition i just dont think the club will do anything, well at least not in time for next season, fingers crossed tho 

It's rather ironic that you claim he criticises everything the club does when in actual fact you're doing just the same only to him.

I critised this decision to ask for a name on top of what Steve/Jordan have successfull done, i have offered plenty of reasonable suggestions to this debate despite not being directly affected. For Gods sake how dare i ask a question....

Other than the Tiote thread and a laughable comment he made yesterday i havent had anything to say about colocho, in fact in terms of on field discussion i rarely disagree. Never mind though.

Steve invited us to appear on Toon Talk last night, yet you disagree with what we're doing?

Jordan, the petition is not all we are relying on. We're promoting the move as much as you are, but we're taking a kind of 'pincer movement' approach.

If we encourage ST holders to move to L4, whilst gaining support from fans and urging the club to support the move to L4, with the weight of up to 2,000 fans, surely that can only be a good thing? Right?

Guest Roger Kint

Steve invited us to appear on Toon Talk last night, yet you disagree with what we're doing?

If we encourage ST holders to move to L4, whilst gaining support from fans and urging the club to support the move to L4, with the weight of up to 2,000 fans, surely that can only be a good thing? Right?

Ok go on then show me where i said i disagree with moving L7? As a long term season ticket holder i have nothing but sympathy for anyone being moved, still pretend otherwise if you like. While i am here i never said i disagree with the second part either. I simply asked why you demanding an official name, nothing more nothing less, i fail to see how you couldnt grasp this but never mind.

Was plenty of leaflets regarding the move down to Level 4 flying around the Leazes corner today thanks to Jordan & co, everyone seemed to be speaking about it. Seems like the idea was well received tbh, I reckon I'll move down if I can afford it.

well i've been in my fantastic seat since our second season in the prem but i'm givibng it up. SJP is about to hear the pitter patter of little feet. 3 of us (with a possible other 4) have decided to go to the family bit getting tickets for the next generation.

Guest toonlass

Just been and handed mine and my 3 mates renewals in. Not queuing out the door to hand them in, but a steady trickle of people seem to be there to hand in their renewals.

Just been and handed mine and my 3 mates renewals in. Not queuing out the door to hand them in, but a steady trickle of people seem to be there to hand in their renewals.

there was queuing at 0945 and i'd say about 100 people there as the doors opened. for those that know the box office (now in the club shop) the queue inside reached as far back as the escalators and snaked round a bit.