Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

I wish I'd jacked in my season ticket now. f***ing sick of this c***ing regime!

without even waiting to see what sort of squad we actually have come spetember ? did you walk away when we sold cole and got kitson ?

Guest toonlass

without even waiting to see what sort of squad we actually have come spetember ? did you walk away when we sold cole and got kitson ?

No but for the past 4 years I have wondered why the hell I keep going back to this without question. Another bloody season of the emotional rollercoaster that is NUFC. It's like sticking around in an abusive marriage in the hope it will change.

No but for the past 4 years I have wondered why the hell I keep going back to this without question. Another bloody season of the emotional rollercoaster that is NUFC. It's like sticking around in an abusive marriage in the hope it will change.

i can undwerstand that come september, too early to say right now though.

Guest toonlass

Maybe I'm just angry and upset at the moment. I can't see where we are going to magically find a club captain of the quality of Nolan from though.

Maybe I'm just angry and upset at the moment. I can't see where we are going to magically find a club captain of the quality of Nolan from though.

Just bring in Maldini to sit on the bench , would that make you happy?

Because Newcastle United has always been, and will always be, bigger than any player, manager or fat cunt owner :dontknow:

I'm totally gutted at the moment, but I couldn't want NUFC to succeed in spite of Ashley any more than I do.

This is why they got the season ticket money in early...

Why?? I think the opinion is split on Nolan.

Barton as well? And Enrique, Gutierrez?

None of those have left???

Come on man, you know at least two of them will go this summer.

Why?? I think the opinion is split on Nolan.

Barton as well? And Enrique, Gutierrez?

None of those have left???

Come on man, you know at least two of them will go this summer.

I would have expected Jonas and Barton to stay. Not so much Barton now after his little outburst. Again, the sale of Nolan wont have much influence on season ticket sales imo.

Got my direct debit breakdown letter yesterday.  Was going to phone them to say 'err naaar' to the first payment being before the date I wanted.  Now I think I might phone them and tell them they can fuck off entirely.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I guess that's the same reason why the season tickets went on general sale so early, too...

I opened my window before, I'm sure I could hear the low rumbling laughter drifting over from Mt. Ashley.

I guess that's the same reason why the season tickets went on general sale so early, too...

I opened my window before, I'm sure I could hear the low rumbling laughter drifting over from Mt. Ashley.

:lol:

It's bollocks, man. He'll throw out any kind of spin to suit his agenda.