SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

If true, it's only an opening bid, and we'll be prepared to go higher, although not as high as £9m, I suspect.

I do believe that, for various reasons, the player really wants to come here, and we've got the upper hand.

Guest icemanblue

Nothing wrong with this, like. A player that wants away, apparently specifically to us, in the last year of his contract. Start low to get the best deal possible.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

No bid according to the same cunt.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Been told that NO bid for N'Zogbia has gone in, details in tonight's Chronicle

What have we bid for him Dave? Do you think N'Zogbia's posting style will fit on the board? I've always wondered why our donation money was invested. 'Formation for the Forum' pressure group always told me that you were just pocketing it, but I didn't want to believe them. This kind of bid is fantastic news for all NO Fans.

No bid according to the same cunt.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Been told that NO bid for N'Zogbia has gone in, details in tonight's Chronicle

What have we bid for him Dave? Do you think N'Zogbia's posting style will fit on the board? I've always wondered why our donation money was invested. 'Formation for the Forum' pressure group always told me that you were just pocketing it, but I didn't want to believe them. This kind of bid is fantastic news for all NO Fans.

I've heard he's very much looking forward to contributing to the Daft Questions thread, but, in fact, it was Lewando's Lasses that ultimately persuaded him to seriously consider a move.

Guest The_Optimistic

It's clear that he will be going to Villa now with the sale of Downing for £20mill to Liverpool going through. If its's true that the opening bid is 4mil, then there is no of signing him as its going at least 10mil, Ashley will just look like a tit is he more and doubles his opening bid.  We are just wasting our time yet again, looks like the average championship player Taylor has eventually snubbed us after weeks of per suing him.

The annoying thing is that we did not take advantage of the buying power we had over clubs like Villa who had 2 months to sell players before they could compete in market with us.

Guest neesy111

The annoying thing is that we did not take advantage of the buying power we had over clubs like Villa who had 2 months to sell players before they could compete in market with us.

Villa didn't need to sell before buy, they just were waiting if a stupid offer came in for Downing.

Guest ykmkmdd

Surely if it was as easy as that, Villa would just have bought Zog when they sold Young?

Apparently the Young money was to pay for Bent.