Fans Spokesman

Guest Pie

So does Steve Wraith represent me then? Sounds more of cunt by the minute. Why the fuck am I concerned about Andy Carroll 'having family up here'?

He's a local lad numbnuts, thats what it means isn't it?????? Wonder why he decided to speak up for the very wealthy young fella who just pissed on his much loved local club. Curious.

Guest toonlass

Steve Wraith doesn't speak for me. He's just a big-headed fool who thinks he's important because he edits and produces a rather naff fanzine.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So does Steve Wraith represent me then? Sounds more of cunt by the minute. Why the fuck am I concerned about Andy Carroll 'having family up here'?

He's a local lad numbnuts, thats what it means isn't it?????? Wonder why he decided to speak up for the very wealthy young fella who just pissed on his much loved local club. Curious.

Amazing coincidence a new edition of his poo mag comes out this week too...

To be fair to Steve, even though he's on TV quite often i think he speaks on his behalf and gives his own opinion on whatever has happened and doesn't claim to be speaking on behalf on NUFC fans in general.

how do people like him get into positions where the media view them as legitimate people to go to as what the fans think about any given subject

Had a fanzine out years ago & has been a go to person on NUFC ever since. Most media will go fanzine editors when the shit is hitting the fan, the fact is our fan has had a lot of shit hitting it so Wraith is quoted more often than most.

how do people like him get into positions where the media view them as legitimate people to go to as what the fans think about any given subject

Had a fanzine out years ago & has been a go to person on NUFC ever since. Most media will go fanzine editors when the shit is hitting the fan, the fact is our fan has had a lot of shit hitting it so Wraith is quoted more often than most.

He's a rent-a-gob man.  He knows that what he says is often spun as the "fans' view" on events yet never seems to pass up the opportunity, whereas I think Mark Jensen, for example, does turn down plenty of similar offers.  Wraith's clearly got some ego on him.

He's a rent-a-gob man.  He knows that what he says is often spun as the "fans' view" on events yet never seems to pass up the opportunity, whereas I think Mark Jensen, for example, does turn down plenty of similar offers.  Wraith's clearly got some ego on him.

while i'm not fond of the whole thing the media get 1 person to represent a diverse and normally divided fan opinions on the thing (except on ashley where its how much of a cunt is he rather than the stated fact hes a cunt) at least jensen when hes quoted are usually sensible enough

while i'm not fond of the whole thing the media get 1 person to represent a diverse and normally divided fan opinions on the thing (except on ashley where its how much of a cunt is he rather than the stated fact hes a cunt) at least jensen when hes quoted are usually sensible enough

I know Mark and I like him, that's half of what I'm getting it.  He was wittering on in The Mag one time about SSN approaching him when the club were at a particularly low ebb off the back of the latest scandal, and him not bothering doing it because he didn't want to perpetuate the circus that was developing at the time.  Also that he knew there were a wide range of views amongst our support and that he wasn't qualified to broadcast a view that was likely to be interpreted as that of 'the fans'.

The only thing he's generally quite vocal about these days is NUST, which is a different kettle of fish.