Best High?

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

If anything the Tiote goal was almost too much for me to take in, I was guffawed by the choice between screaming, laughing like a dick and having some sort of emotional weep, but instead probably just looked like I was having a stroke.

In the following order for me:

5-1: 90 minutes of pure joy. That is all.

4-4: 1 moment of the greatest ecstasy I've ever experienced. And that includes my honeymoon.

6-0: We owed Villa that one and it really announced we were back. A resounding thumping.

1-0 v Arsenal: Was watching it in a pub full of Arsenal fans. Ran up to the screen and went mental, the rest of the pub fell silent. Was just awesome after that, the feeling of smugness as we casually bossed them off the park for the rest of the game. They got quieter and I got louder and more drunk as the game went on.

Ben Arfa V Everton: Showed us what a special player he is.

Best hattrick: Really thought we'd struggle in that game, but we spanked them.

Chelsea 3-4: Not their strongest team, and we got knocked out next round. But it was good fun and a very enjoyable game

It´s been a brilliant season, and there´s been some fantastic games! I´ve travelled over and watched five games(villa H, mackems H, liverpool H, Fulham A, Arsenal H), and all those four home games have been really special.  Best moment has to be Tiote´s equaliser on saturday. The stadium went crazy and the whole game was just surreal. Nolan´s first goal against the mackems and Andy´s superb goal against Liverpool runs close! Best game was probably the mackems game. Brilliant! :)

Tiote equalizes for 4-4

Chelsea 3-4 Newcastle

Ben Arfa vs Everton

Villa 6-0/Carroll Hat-trick

Mackems 5-1

1-0 at the Emirates

Leon Best Hat-trick

In that order for me I think. But I've almost been trippin' this entire season.

Eh?!   ???

Edit:  beating Chelsea in the League Cup better than the 5-1 aswell?  Mental.