Best High?

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The shear ecstasty when Tiote's goal went in was beyond belief. Nobdy in Level 7 was in the aisle of their seats. People were running up and down the stairs, running in and out of the concourse. Piling on top of each other. It was just an amazing experience to be in. The only thing that would beat that would be a last minute goal in the FA Cup final at Wembley to win the cup IMO

Guest jeffers09

Villa this season from what ive been to  just for the fact i live in Birmingham and i took alot of abuse when they sent us down

that game was the perfect way to gain revenge and show the premier league that were back

also traveling with the villa fans there and back  giving them abuse in level 7 then coming back on the coach with them pretending to be sad  :aww:

Guest jeffers09

Ben Arfa vs Everton was pretty special to witness as well. Not just the goal but seeing one player just tear apart a team time after time.

The celebrations at half time were quialty that game beer flying everywere.

Ben Arfa vs Everton was pretty special to witness as well. Not just the goal but seeing one player just tear apart a team time after time.

The celebrations at half time were quialty that game beer flying everywere.

Aye it was absolutely mental in there. My voice was gone.

Tiote equalizes for 4-4

Chelsea 3-4 Newcastle

Ben Arfa vs Everton

Villa 6-0/Carroll Hat-trick

Mackems 5-1

1-0 at the Emirates

Leon Best Hat-trick

In that order for me I think. But I've almost been trippin' this entire season.

Aside from the season in the Champions League, this year has had the most amount of exhilarating highs in all my years supporting Newcastle. Just as in 'special moments' which you never, ever thought would happen. There's been so fucking many. Best?

As the thread starter...what's yours? :)

I went for Tiote's at the weekend. It was such a surreal moment hearing the crowd from my flat then seconds later seeing this place flooded with about a million "TIOTEEEE"s. Doesn't come close to actually being there, i'm sure - but by God it was phenomenl.

Has to be Saturday, just a brilliant, brilliant moment after probably one of the lowest weeks I've had as a Newcastle fan.

Same, absolutely incredible end to an awful week.

Guest firetotheworks

The most insane reaction from me was Ben Arfa's goal tbh. It meant less than the 5-1 and a lot of other matches. Definitely the happiest I've been was the the 2-1 5-1 1-0 sequence of matches, but that goal man! I threw my laptop about 5ft in the air and got into trouble for waking my Japanese neighbours. I went absolutely mental.

Honestly man, what a f***ing season we've had :lol:

It's brilliant :lol:

Just the fact that we've got such a choice - the Arsenal home, away, the Sunderland, Villa, Everton etc - any of them could be a moment of the season in their own standing.

Saturday was just too special though. And I felt like I was watching history at the time - for me, it beats the Liverpool-NUFC games hands down.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly man, what a f***ing season we've had :lol:

It's brilliant :lol:

Just the fact that we've got such a choice - the Arsenal home, away, the Sunderland, Villa, Everton etc - any of them could be a moment of the season in their own standing.

Saturday was just too special though. And I felt like I was watching history at the time - for me, it beats the Liverpool-NUFC games hands down.

In the drama and the result yes. For the quality of the football, no.

Guest prestonj1989

The Chelsea game for me. I thought we had no chance once Chelsea got it back to 3-3. The players coming over to celebrate the winner made it sweeter as well. Really, really enjoyed that game. 

The Chelsea game for me. I thought we had no chance once Chelsea got it back to 3-3. The players coming over to celebrate the winner made it sweeter as well. Really, really enjoyed that game. 

What I voted for at first, as I can't even remember when we last won at the Bridge.

The mackem match was brilliant, but for best 'moment', it would have to be either Tiote or Shola v Chelsea.

The final whistle at Everton was brilliant too. I know we had beaten Villa 6-0, but the Everton game for me just said, we're back.