Ewerthon

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:

Didn't even see that comment from Shaun. Absolute insanity. My mate and his Dad support Boro and they both thought Aliadiere was absolute rubbish from the very beginning to when he was finally cleared from their wage bill. They pissed theirselves laughing when I told them we were trying to sign him.

Those are the type of fans who have a look on wiki every now and again. Ali was played on the wing mostly all his career at Boro. He did all the donkey work while some other player got all the praise.

They're both season ticket holders you muppet.

Didn't even see that comment from Shaun. Absolute insanity. My mate and his Dad support Boro and they both thought Aliadiere was absolute rubbish from the very beginning to when he was finally cleared from their wage bill. They pissed theirselves laughing when I told them we were trying to sign him.

Those are the type of fans who have a look on wiki every now and again. Ali was played on the wing mostly all his career at Boro. He did all the donkey work while some other player got all the praise.

Why did Boro realase him?

Because his contract had finished and he refused to sign a new one.

“We would like Jeremie to stay but he has decided his future is elsewhere,” Gordon Strachan, May 2010.

Why did Boro realase him?

Because his contract had finished and he refused to sign a new one.

“We would like Jeremie to stay but he has decided his future is elsewhere,” Gordon Strachan

IS this elsewhere the Jobcentre?

They give those away for free at Redcar.

I always thought Aliadiere looked alright when I saw him at Boro, he seemed to be on a different level than his teammates, or at least of a different style.

Not saying we should sign him like, I've no idea what he's like now and he never scored many goals.

They give those away for free at Redcar.

You a Boro fan?

I always thought Aliadiere looked alright when I saw him at Boro, he seemed to be on a different level than his teammates, or at least of a different style.

Not saying we should sign him like, I've no idea what he's like now and he never scored many goals.

Started the 2009/10 season off well. Scored 3 goals in September.

Said the same earlier. I always regarded him as a quick clever forward who had some ability but didn't get enough goals. He would be Nolan's twin opposite if there could be such a thing. 

So did Lovenkrands.

Said the same earlier. I always regarded him as a quick clever forward who had some ability but didn't get enough goals. He would be Nolan's twin opposite if there could be such a thing.  

When Arfa, Ireland is back we have a bundle of players that are able to score goals. The most important job Aliadiere must do is to keep the ball upfront without loosing it. Also he must be in constant movement. Those factors create room and enables the midfield to move forward near the opponent's box. If he's able to do that, I welcome him.

So did Lovenkrands.

Would be funny having them both here. Danish-Glaswegian and the French-Cockney.

So did Lovenkrands.

Would be funny having them both here. Danish-Glaswegian and the French-Cockney.

Would be funny for the defenders they are playing against.  Could be a good tactic for when we play Blackburn,  Samba will be crying in laughter on the floor enabling Nolan to sneak in.

As in the squad. Not the team. That would be crazy.

You're thick as f***.

Sign Aliadiere and we're an injury to Best away from that being our starting strike force.

Ranger up front with one of them could work. Aliadiere had a great partnership with Tuncay.

Yeah, because Ranger has started so many games this season. Likely.

Aye, Carroll and Shola are ahead of him in the pecking order IMO.

Clever, but it's clear Ranger is not going to start any time soon. I'd like to be proven wrong, the fact that Lovenkrands can possibly play ahead of him is madness. Especially on the wing like Saturday  :facepalm:

don't know why I'm arguing tbh. I'd have both of them here given the chance. Even if Ewerthon's nowhere near as good as he once was, he's a proven goalscorer and you don't lose that ability.

If I had to choose one, I'd take Aliadiere. He'll fit in quicker, at this vital stage of the season you don't want to bedding in a player.

Yeah, because Ranger has started so many games this season. Likely.

Aye, Carroll and Shola are ahead of him in the pecking order IMO.

Clever, but it's clear Ranger is not going to start any time soon. I'd like to be proven wrong, the fact that Lovenkrands can possibly play ahead of him is madness. Especially on the wing like Saturday  :facepalm:

I wouldn't want to play him anywhere, but I can see why the wing would suit him best at his current ability.