Ewerthon

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ewerthon can't even play in the Brazilian league, how would he possible play in the best league in the world?

That's what's stupid.

Last time I heard his name he couldn't even get onto the Real Zaragoza bench, let alone the starting XI.

He's not actually a smoggie reject, he rejected them.

In favour of unemployment? I know the place is a shithole, but come on ...

Was going to sign for West Ham, but got injured. Story of his life.

Ewerthon can't even play in the Brazilian league, how would he possible play in the best league in the world?

That's what's stupid.

Last time I heard his name he couldn't even get onto the Real Zaragoza bench, let alone the starting XI.

We're in a stupid situation tbh. We have no other option but to target these type of players ...

That's what's stupid.

:lol: Explain to me how Aliadiere is better than him with regards to any of those statements. Aliadiere can't even play in the Championship. :thup:

Surely he wouldn't get released by a club in Brazil if he was any good.

Seriously, he's still better than bloody Alliadere, he's scored more I think in one season that Alliadere scored in his carreer

Seriously, he's still better than bloody Alliadere, he's scored more I think in one season that Alliadere scored in his carreer

5 years ago.

5 years ago.

And still he's scored more than Alliadere despite the fact there's only 2 years between them, I doubt Alliadere gonna get better in two years is he

5 years ago.

This has to be wummery ~_~ and Alliadiere should be signed because he scores less than 1 goal in 7 appearances in the bloody championship.

5 years ago.

What did Aliadiere offer in his time at Boro.

Not going to lie, you two having conflicting views but similar Avatars is annoying.

Came in to post that :lol:

The way to tell the difference is:

- if it's bullshit, then it's Shaun

- if it's not, then it's Yorkie

:snod: