Player Of The Season 2010/2011

Guest Tdeans
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

eh? lol. 1/2 season? You also missed carroll

No way will that scouser ever be mentioned in any poll 4 best player.

:lol: but hes easily been the "best player of the half season" He went for 35m ffs !

1 Carroll

2 Enrique

3 Barton

4 Tiote

5 Colo

Guest schmuck

Barton, Tiote and Coloccini are all on par imo. You can't say 'no contest' or 'easily' about any of them three imo. It's very close.

Yeah I tend to agree with that, too close to call between those 3

Colo has looked like a rock in the defence, and Tiote has revitalised the midfield and it's so refreshing to have a player there who can control the game like he does.

But Barton had the most to gain and having thought he was a worthless waste of space at the start of the season, he has stayed (relatively) out of trouble, got his head down, worked his socks off and been one of our biggest attacking threats. So he edges it for me.

Barton, Nolan and Colo all done extermilly well. But for me Tiote stands out because to perform like the way he did it in his first season in the premier league was nothing short of a miracle. It took Colo one season. Nolan half a season and Barton three season to find their foot after they move to NUFC.