England Vs Denmark

Guest Tdeans

Villa's finest  :clap:

Seems like there's a decent amount of England fans there, have they really got nowt else to spend their money on?

Doesn't cost too much to get over to Denmark like, its when you're out on the ale over there that is the problem.

Seems like there's a decent amount of England fans there, have they really got nowt else to spend their money on?

Doesn't cost too much to get over to Denmark like, its when you're out on the ale over there that is the problem.

Just have 2 pints less and that's your Plane ticket home.

To echo what people have already said, seriously why play the likes of Lampard and Terry who have had their chance (i.e. several major tournaments) and failed? Why not start building a team integrating the next generation like Gary Cahill, Jack Wilshire, ADAM Johnson etc.? Leave the old people on the bench, maybe use as impact subs. Is Lampard really still gonna be in the squad come Euro 2012?

Aye, heard them saying £8 a pint before  :yikes: Could get a handjob thrown in for that price over here.

To echo what people have already said, seriously why play the likes of Lampard and Terry who have had their chance (i.e. several major tournaments) and failed? Why not start building a team integrating the next generation like Gary Cahill, Jack Wilshire, Michael Johnson etc.? Leave the old people on the bench, maybe use as impact subs. Is Lampard really still gonna be in the squad come Euro 2012?

Michael Johnson? :lol:

To echo what people have already said, seriously why play the likes of Lampard and Terry who have had their chance (i.e. several major tournaments) and failed? Why not start building a team integrating the next generation like Gary Cahill, Jack Wilshire, Adam Johnson etc.? Leave the old people on the bench, maybe use as impact subs. Is Lampard really still gonna be in the squad come Euro 2012?

Michael Johnson? :lol:

What you talking about?

Aye, heard them saying £8 a pint before  :yikes: Could get a handjob thrown in for that price over here.

S'alreet when its a nice day. When I went during the WC we just bought booze from the cornershop and drank in the squares and streets with the locals.

Gotta say Ashley Cole does actually play quite well for england which is more than I can say for Rooney and Co.

Can't remember the last time I saw him not put in a decent shift for anyone like. Top performer, shame he is a cunt.

Gotta say Ashley Cole does actually play quite well for england which is more than I can say for Rooney and Co.

Can't remember the last time I saw him not put in a decent shift for anyone like. Top performer, shame he is a c***.

This. Most capped left back, more FA Cup Winners medals than anyone else, but will be remembered for splitting up with Cheryl Cole and being a Cunt.

Can't remember the last time I saw him not put in a decent shift for anyone like. Top performer, shame he is a c***.

This. Most capped left back, more FA Cup Winners medals than anyone else, but will be remembered for splitting up with Cheryl Cole and being a c***.

Shame really.

Fuck who the hell is this erickson fella. Please Fat Mike and Pardew watch his match and buy that man ASAP.

Youngest player at the WC in the summer. Plays for Ajax IIRC, not sure he gets a game though.

Guest Heneage

Eriksen is the future of Danish football he's taken to the game really well, I can see this night being all about him instead of Wilshire.