Aston Villa v Newcastle United (10/4/11) Pre-Match Thread

Guest sicko2ndbest

Anyway I hate Villa after relegation day, I never really noticed them before they were always an insignificant, bland club typified by John Gregory when I was a kid and never really got much better in that period. These days I hate the horrible brummie twats. It's borderline racism because the Wolves fans were acting like utter cunts too.

It's borderline racism! He says, elevating some kind of inter regional disregard to the verge of racism, just after saying "i hate the horrible Brummie twats!"

Dear oh dear.

We've got four tough matches in a row, so a point or three from this match is vital in order to not be in the relegation sump again when we host Birmingham in May.

Still, no away matches in PL are easy for a team like Newcastle. No matter how shitty Blackpool have been lately, I doubt we will have more than 40 % chance of winning the game.

Still, no away matches in PL are easy for a team like Newcastle. No matter how shitty Blackpool have been lately, I doubt we will have more than 40 % chance of winning the game.

No matches are easy in PL, so we have 7 tough left.

On VillaTalk they have an archive of the thread from when they came up here.  Is quite amusing reading, from overconfidence about how much better than they were than us to the current depression of Page 20 where it became 3:0.  Can't wait until it gets to 6 :)

Until two seasons ago I actually quite liked Villa as a team and their fans always seemed ok, but now they are one of my least favourite teams in the league behind the mackems.

On VillaTalk they have an archive of the thread from when they came up here.  Is quite amusing reading, from overconfidence about how much better than they were than us to the current depression of Page 20 where it became 3:0.  Can't wait until it gets to 6 :)

:lol: Link?

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=63755&postdays=0&postorder=asc

54 pages of depression and soul searching :)

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=63755&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Cheers!  :thup:

Guest BooBoo

Last August was great karma for the relegation day and Villa's antics. Im quite unbothered by them. As a fan group, I merely break wind and casually waft it in their direction with a newspaper.

Haha, I've reached that sweet moment that I remember vaguely through a drunken haze

"6-0!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to die. Something is seriously fucked up at Villa!!!!!!!!

Loosing 7-1 to a brilliant football team like Chelsea is one thing but getting raped by a Championship side is fucking disgusting."

Haha, I've reached that sweet moment that I remember vaguely through a drunken haze

"6-0!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to die. Something is seriously f***ed up at Villa!!!!!!!!

Loosing 7-1 to a brilliant football team like Chelsea is one thing but getting raped by a Championship side is f***ing disgusting."

If they don't get their act together they might get bum raped by many Championship sides next year.

Hahaha i'm enjoying this read :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What a game that was. With the 5-1 this year, we seem to forget the Villa one a bit. Loved that, total karma.

Lawrenson is a bit of a 'clearing in the woods' to be fair and if any two from Cuellar, Dunne or Collins make it, the thug Carroll should be taken care of.

Apologies for the profanities! do not use red text, please, that is for moderators only

"You vil comply!"

Guest Haris Vuckic

Anyway I hate Villa after relegation day, I never really noticed them before they were always an insignificant, bland club typified by John Gregory when I was a kid and never really got much better in that period. These days I hate the horrible brummie twats. It's borderline racism because the Wolves fans were acting like utter c***s too.

It's borderline racism! He says, elevating some kind of inter regional disregard to the verge of racism, just after saying "i hate the horrible Brummie twats!"

Dear oh dear.

Give it a rest you tiresome oaf.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Aye, totally against his instinct to run towards that thing at the end of the pitch but he almost got there.

Had a good game though actually.