Player of the Season?

Keefaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barton and Tiote have been incredible this season and I can't imagine how we would have coped without them. However, due to consistency throughout the season and importance to the team it has to go to Colo for me. Nolan gets an honourable mention purely due to the importance of his goals, but he has become a liability in a few too many games.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Surprised Simpson hasn't got a vote yet. Consistently played abive his ability IMHO. Surely grounds for a vote

Surprised Simpson hasn't got a vote yet. Consistently played abive his ability IMHO. Surely grounds for a vote

If there was an award for the player who is best at backing off, he would win it hands down.

Guest Vinkent

For me, it would have been Barton for pulling his finger out and finally producing some class, Tiote for sheer skill and effort or Coloccini for rock-steady reliability but Nolan got it for the fact that without his goals I feel we would be in a far more perilous position in the league. Plus, I clearly remember at the Villa game I absolutely slated Hughton for even having him in the first team never mind as captain. So far the bloke has completely proved me wrong and I now think he's one of the best captains we've had in a while. Oh and he doesn't seem like an absolute arse.

If there was an award for the player who is best at backing off, he would win it hands down.

Saylor is worse.

One of the many reasons he wouldn't win the award for being best at it.

How? The good players who've been great surely deserve to be mentioned first. Simpson's been average.

Guest firetotheworks

Coloccini has probably been the best imo, but Tiote has been almost as good and much more important to other players' roles in the team, imo. So I've went for Tiote.