UK fellas, how do you follow an away game that you can't attend?

Ridman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Back in the day I'd wait for MOTD, used to love not knowing any scores. Might get a few of my mates go out some day and all try and steer clear of socres until the evening and then watch all the highlights, for old times sake.

It was hard enough in years gone by, virtually impossible now.

Generally the radio. I hate it but it keeps me updated. Usually on this place as well and have SSN on the telly.

Occasionally I stick a stream on but they frustrate me because my computer is shit.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The match threads are usually pretty good for me if I can't get anywhere decent to watch it :thup:

Generally the radio. I hate it but it keeps me updated. Usually on this place as well and have SSN on the telly.

Occasionally I stick a stream on but they frustrate me because my computer is s***.

Sorry, as sexist as it may be but, it only asks for fellas opinions.  :dontknow:

Back in the day I'd wait for MOTD, used to love not knowing any scores. Might get a few of my mates go out some day and all try and steer clear of socres until the evening and then watch all the highlights, for old times sake.

They sometimes don't even bother telling you to shut your eyes and ears on the news these days.

They sometimes don't even bother telling you to shut your eyes and ears on the news these days.

I've noticed they will tell you to look away, then read out the scores. Looking away doesn't make a difference to your hearing no matter what the lovely news reader may lead you to believe.

I've noticed they will tell you to look away, then read out the scores. Looking away doesn't make a difference to your hearing no matter what the lovely news reader may lead you to believe.

they used to tell you to look away and didn't read the results out (normally on the news before sportsnight or midweek sposrts special.)

they used to tell you to look away and didn't read the results out (normally on the news before sportsnight or midweek sposrts special.)

now they read the results out and tell you to go leave the room and go and make a cuppa or something.  Subliminal plan to get the morbidly obese to actually move I reckon.

I posted on the other match thread on Saturday night, on the BBC news they gave less than a second to 'leave the room'. :lol: