The Blizzard - new football quarterly magazine/book

AyeDubbleYoo

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, arrived today, presentation is better than I expected. I'll give that a read over the weekend.

You have to order this online? How much is it?

For Issue 1, you can pay what you want, with a minimum of £5-00.

I've just started looking through my copy. They're obviously trying to produce something that's a bit more thoughtful and analytic. There's an amazing interview with Juanma Lillo - not previously known to me but apparently Guardiola's mentor. It's all about his philosophy of coaching and team preparation. I've never heard a football professional talk in that way before.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You have to order this online? How much is it?

For Issue 1, you can pay what you want, with a minimum of £5-00.

I've just started looking through my copy. They're obviously trying to produce something that's a bit more thoughtful and analytic. There's an amazing interview with Juanma Lillo - not previously known to me but apparently Guardiola's mentor. It's all about his philosophy of coaching and team preparation. I've never heard a football professional talk in that way before.

Just saw this post, totally agree with what you said about Lillo. I've never heard anybody talking that way in relation to football. Quite surprising that he's never had a better coaching career, as some of his philosophies are brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...