Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Barca president Sandro Rossell confirms they want Cesc but insists they wont be paying €40m He also warns Real off making a bid for him #afc

what right do they have to say Real can't bid for an Arsenal player

It's something we've known since we signed him, right?

"I am an Arsenal player. I have been very happy for eight years and I am very happy"

"I am very happy where I am. Anything else would be speculation that is untrue. You can never say never in this life as so many things happen that you can never predict."

It's obvious he wants to go back one day, but I don't think he's in a rush.

We can't lose him and Nasri. I'd, obviously, rather lose Nasri and if we could get enough money from a Nasri sale to bring in Hazard I think we'd be laughing because Nasri is not the same player playing on the left as he is centrally and he won't play there until Cesc is gone.

Somebody said the other day, which I agreed with entirely, If Barcelona ceased to exist tomorrow I think Cesc would stay at Arsenal for life.

You can't blame him for wanting to go home.

Yep. 8 years. Captain. Hasn't caused trouble, agitated for a move or publicly requested one. He's probably someone you wouldn't begrudge leaving in the end. He even signed a contract extension knowing that in doing so, he wouldn't be able to force Arsenal to sell him.

"Sport" claiming we have had a €17m rising to €27m bid for Rossi turned down by Villarreal.

:mackems:

edit:

Wait hold on, thought i was in a different thread then and thought the "we" referred to newcastle  :facepalm: haha, nearly chocked  :spit:

Almost cost us the season, the players were badly drained around April-May.

Still think Sanchez would be perfect for use like. What a scary thought for your opposition having him in there with Messi, Xavi, Villa and Iniesta.