Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest teepee

Glut of strikers now, Sturridge won't get a look in, get the lad in on loan already Pards

excactly - sturridge og even anelka - would be perfect!

Wouldn't mind Arsenal putting an offer in for Anelka or Drogba, Mr Wenger is a huge admirer of Kalou though so we'll probably end up with him. I like him just another bloody African to sod off, innit?

Wouldn't mind Arsenal putting an offer in for Anelka or Drogba, Mr Wenger is a huge admirer of Kalou though so we'll probably end up with him. I like him just another bloody African to sod off, innit?

He'd be much better buying the non-African Drogba of course.

He'd be much better buying the non-African Drogba of course.

Should have made myself clearer, of course Drogba is African but his ability who cares.

Lansbury and Traore could be on their way out soon, both have serious interest from Blackburn and QPR.

Unless we see an influx of players soon we are screwed, LB we are already screwed and this would just be making a sticky situation stickier. What left-back's are actually, realistically available? I can't think of any.

Lansbury and Traore could be on their way out soon, both have serious interest from Blackburn and QPR.

Unless we see an influx of players soon we are screwed, LB we are already screwed and this would just be making a sticky situation stickier. What left-back's are actually, realistically available? I can't think of any.

Cissokho? Hope he comes here, but can't see it. Don't know if Wenger is okay with paying double figures for a fullback.

Cissokho? Hope he comes here, but can't see it. Don't know if Wenger is okay with paying double figures for a fullback.

I just hope he doesn't see our only outstanding centre back option as our fullback backup!

Ryan Taylor.