Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Berba and Ba upfront.  :pedro:

I was thinking about this and I could see it working in some ways. Ba seems to like dropping deep.

Anyway, can't see Munited selling a player to a prem club that is likely to harm them in the future. God knows Obertan, Brown, O'Shea, Simpson etc aren't going to.

Guest neesy111

I was thinking about this and I could see it working in some ways. Ba seems to like dropping deep.

Anyway, can't see Munited selling a player to a prem club that is likely to harm them in the future. God knows Obertan, Brown, O'Shea, Simpson etc aren't going to.

After Obertan's failure so far, I never want us to sign a player of Man Utd again which they let go easily.  Last decent player we got off them (excluding Andy Cole deal) was Liam O'brien in 1988.

After Obertan's failure so far, I never want us to sign a player of Man Utd again which they let go easily.  Last decent player we got off them (excluding Andy Cole deal) was Liam O'brien in 1988.

Aye, as has been said countless times, Fergie is no fool. I can't actually think of any players that have left Man United and gone on to do particularly well in the Premier League (although I expect people to correct me here). Players like Pique, Ronaldo, Van Nistelrooy have all gone abroad.

Tevez is an obvious recent exception but Man United didn't have him under contract so doesn't really count.

Sky Sports sources understands that Inter Milan's bid for Carlos Tevez does not meet Manchester City's valutaion...

Oh ffs. Just let him go to Inter man, €25million is a decent offer.

This whole Tevez thing is becoming annoying and boring.

Sky Sports sources understands that Inter Milan's bid for Carlos Tevez does not meet Manchester City's valutaion...

Oh ffs. Just let him go to Inter man, €25million is a decent offer.

This whole Tevez thing is becoming annoying and boring.

Aye, it's a pain in the arse.

Got to wonder why City are playing hardball when they've got money to burn and are paying the prick £1m per month for nowt anyway.

Because he's a prick, who has pissed them off. The money doesn't really mean shit to them, I'm sure they're more than content to just let him rot.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Got to wonder why City are playing hardball when they've got money to burn and are paying the prick £1m per month for nowt anyway.

Because he's a prick, who has p*ssed them off. The money doesn't really mean s*** to them, I'm sure they're more than content to just let him rot.

He's not rotting. He's playing golf and chilling out in Argentina.

Because he's a prick, who has p*ssed them off. The money doesn't really mean s*** to them, I'm sure they're more than content to just let him rot.

He's not rotting. He's playing golf and chilling out in Argentina.

Is playing golf more beneficial to ones career/footballing abilities than training and playing regular first team football?

Guest Roger Kint

Samba hands in transfer request.

Surprising that, its not like any candle faced wankers have been publically tapping him up the last week or so.......

Guest Geordiesned

Surprising that, its not like any candle faced wankers have been publically tapping him up the last week or so.......

Yep yet more blatant tapping up by the wobbly faced tax dodger.

He even went as far as to say no disrespect to QPR but we know if he became available he'd join us. And how exactly would you know that 'arry you horrible cunt?

Guest Roger Kint

Yep yet more blatant tapping up by the wobbly faced tax dodger.

He even went as far as to say no disrespect to QPR but we know if he became available he'd join us. And how exactly would you know that 'arry you horrible cunt?

Whole thing stinks of his usual tricks like. Great way to show loyalty to the club who gave a new big contract in the summer and kick fuck out of their survival bid.