Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Fuck QPR man. Mark Hughes is like me on Footy Manager getting way carried away when I get a decent transfer budget and pay no mind to which areas of the team need work and end up with a grossly imbalanced squad.

Hi, Martin, how you settling in the north east?

Fuck QPR man. Mark Hughes is like me on Footy Manager getting way carried away when I get a decent transfer budget and pay no mind to which areas of the team need work and end up with a grossly imbalanced squad.

Hi, Martin, how you settling in the north east?

Very well, thanks

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/123915-83012-artie-ziff_large.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

So, what's happening with Affelay then?

Has there been anything to say we have asked? What about Sinclair? If City agreed £6m ish then he would be a decent price for us but obviously we have no interest based on Pardew's comments today.

Tottenham have begun negotiations with Hamburg over the sale of Rafael van der Vaart as they close on signing Barcelona star Ibrahim Afellay on loan.

VdV and Hamburg have apparently already agreed personal terms. It's now about the fee.

Bayern Munich have finalised the purchase of Javi Martínez, €40m. The third highest price ever paid for a Spanish player.

Is it finalised finally? Latest I heard was that Bilbao were still blocking it.

Tottenham have begun negotiations with Hamburg over the sale of Rafael van der Vaart as they close on signing Barcelona star Ibrahim Afellay on loan.

VdV and Hamburg have apparently already agreed personal terms. It's now about the fee.

Bayern Munich have finalised the purchase of Javi Martínez, €40m. The third highest price ever paid for a Spanish player.

Is it finalised finally? Latest I heard was that Bilbao were still blocking it.

Bayern have paid the clause, according to our rules it will go ahead and it's up to Athletic if they want to take it to the regular courts or not.

The problem with Athletic is that the money does actually little for them, the only thing it will do is inflate the tags of the few transfer targets they have.

Love Martinez, shame he's gone to Bayern. He's a player you could see just slotting into any team and making them better

He's very good, and he's still very young so he has the chance of going on to be great. We'll see how it works for him in Germany. I don't really follow Bundesliga so I don't know which role he is expected to fulfill there. Do you know david28?

One of the two holding midfielders in the 4-2-3-1 system they play. Not really sure who'll play, though. Martinez, due to the huge transfer fee, is an automatic starter for sure, while the other holding midfielder will be one of Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Gustavo and Timoschtschuk. Too many players for one position but that's FC Bayern, of course.