Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I don't either :lol:

And I do see your point, I just think you got the wrong image of him. That was Neymar two-three years ago. Ever since he got into the national team he has been maturing more and more. He's a rock star though so you can't blame him for having kids at that age. :lol:

We'll see if the rumor is right. To be frank we could use another player with the "fear-factor" that Messi has, running at defences and forcing people to double team him creating space elsewhere. Plus he's obviously comfortable coming from the wing which would make him fit alongside Leo.

If we got a few years out of him before he goes full Ronaldinho at age 26 or so, I'd be happy.

Was in Santos not too long back, few locals reckon he is a right big headed playboy. We had a good luck at his £5m yacht that he's often partying on. Still, some player...

How long is not too long ago? Because 6 months ago all these reports were supposedly shut down. Not that I obviously have any idea whats goes on in the coast of Santos. But I can't imagine a guy like him who barely has time to play for his own club because of national team commitment to be partying that hard without media acting up on it. Look at Adriano, Fred, Ronaldinho and etc. these guys cant even leave their houses before paparazzis are all over the place. Although I don't doubt for a second that he likes a bit of a party night once or twice a week just like other non-Barcelona player (well present non-Barcelona player, cause we all know what Ronaldinho loved best about the city of Barcelona :o )

Neymar seems to be a Villa replacement as most signs seem to think a signing of Neymar in 2014 so it probably works out quite well.

I do think Neymar and Messi can co-exist there's some stars who just don't work together but i think they could.

As for the CB issue, what sort of CB do Barca want? as quite frankly you could argue they need both a Puyol type and a Pique type.

Puyol is very close to the end and Pique has been poor for over a year now how long they have gone without a proper CB is ridiculous.

So really what would you prefer buy a playing CB like Hummels or a quick, aggressive CB like Mbiwa to replace a bit of what Puyol brought to the team?

I could understand both sides.

• 2 weeks later...