Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

barca - kun

Fuckin hell that'd be insane.

Xavi, Iniesta, Aguero, Villa and Messi as your front 5. :lol:

Sounds amazing, though I'd question whether Villa deserves to be ahead of Pedro. Tbh, I think the whole squad need a big rest this summer.

Highly-rated defender Neven Subotic has revealed he dreams of a future move to the Premier League, but believes he will stay at Borussia Dortmund this summer.

The Serbia international has been linked with a number of clubs in the English top flight, including Arsenal and Chelsea, after helping Dortmund to the Bundesliga title and UEFA Champions League qualification this season.

Subotic admits he would like to follow in the footsteps of fellow Serbians Nemanja Vidic and Branislav Ivanovic and make the switch to England at some point in the future.

But the 22-year-old expects to stay in Germany with Dortmund next season as the champions embark on a European adventure.

"Next season we will be in the Champions League and I think that I will still play for Borussia. But my big dream is to play in England," Subotic told the Serbian Football Association's official website.

"I don't care where - maybe with Ivanovic at Chelsea or Vidic at Manchester United. It doesn't matter. I see myself in England."

Subotic has also been linked with a move to Dortmund's Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich, but the defender has poured cold water on such speculation.

He added: "Bayern? No, that path is not for me."

Subotic and Vermaelen :fwap:

Yeh he's the big cheese for Spanish stuff. No mention of Man City though.

In other news, it seems like Brad Friedel is going to Liverpool.

EDIT: Yes there is.

sidlowe Sid Lowe

City: not sure, I'm trying to work that one out. I would say unlikely but that's an educated guess. My money's on Real Madrid.

Lots of you saying "but what about the rivalry?" Sadly, the answer is obvious: what about it?

Radio Newcastle say DJ Campbell is off to Sunderland.

He'll blatantly become their Shola in terms of derby day scoring. Campbell scores against us every fucking time.

Oh!

City forum saying that Aguero 80% turned them down and will sign for Liverpool!

How can he 80% turn them down?

As far as I'm concerned, Liverpool can buy as many expensive strikers/midfielders as they want, as long as it keeps them away from Enrique.

Aye I don't get that but meh what they're saying.

Suarez, Carroll and Aguero is some front 3 though :(

That'll never happen. There's no way he can keep those three and Kuyt happy, and he seems quite taken with Kuyt.

TBF Kuyt has been class since he came in, working hard, scoring goals and generally doing everything you could wish whilst working like a dog, no need to upset the apple cart.

It's very early days with both of them, both only recently turned 17. Hope's done well for the England U17s (following a similarly successful path Ross Barkley went down last year IIRC). Lundstram was the Academy Player of the Year last year I think, good passer and sharp tackler. As I say, extremely early days but will be interesting to see how they go over the next 12 months. Strangely, we won the U18s Academy League final against Fulham last week without both of them, as they were both playing for England.

kun has a clause saying he cant be sld to real

id say chelsea/barca but hping wenger steps up

wud be perfect fr arse

I would have said Chelsea if they hadn't have bought Torres in January.