Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest mimifrench

If you want to see him play, he'll be in the XI starting tomorrow with Gameiro against Ukrain.

Guest mimifrench

Thanks Mimi!

What do you think of him coming to newcastle? (if he comes)

Honestly, i think it a bit strange... but it is good for Newcastle because he is a constant/regular and good player. He has also to adapt to english football (he is too light, to my mind, for your type of game).

He will reinforce your milfield and he could make a very good duo with Tiote.

Last thing, don't look too much at his statistics. The only reason why he scored many goals with Lille is simply because he took all the penaltys lol... and he missed 3 of them in the last few months with Lille.

So Newcastle is going to be the new Arsenal ?? You're going to have a very good french colony in your club  :razz:

Guest Haris Vuckic

He wont get near the penalties when Shola Ameobi is on the prowl!

I have heard he will do well in the English game and he looks very creative, I would love Newcastle to have any kind of success with French players like Arsenal, as it's something we've been without for like 50 years.

Guest mimifrench

Scored some belting freekicks with him on FIFA like.

Oh yes, he is also good with freekicks.

The thing i like with Cabaye is that he is a "sober" player (not the common meaning of sober, the other). Sory but my english is too bad...

The thing i like with Cabaye is that he is a "sober" player (not the common meaning of sober, the other). Sory but my english is too bad...

Calm with the ball?

Guest mimifrench

Calm with the ball?

Yes, something like that

Guest sicko2ndbest

Il est calme, c'est ca? Il joue sans distractions? Il a toujours quelques secondes pour trouver la meilleure passe?

Welcome, there are a few French speakers on here but 99% of the posters havnt got a clue.

Do you speak English?

Guest mimifrench

Il est calme, c'est ca? Il joue sans distractions? Il a toujours quelques secondes pour trouver la meilleure passe?

Exactly what i was thinking....... but (say it) in english lol

Exactly what i was thinking....... but (say it) in english lol

That's great to hear!

I'm going to Paris this summer, mimi. Any chance of getting a mimi-guided sightseeing? 

The south of mimi is lovely this time of year

Not too pleasant when it rains mind

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm going to Paris this summer, mimi. Any chance of getting a mimi-guided sightseeing? 

The south of mimi is lovely this time of year

Not too pleasant when it rains mind

Just north of there is a lovely rural area that you can enter at anytime.

Guest mimifrench

Sorry but i'll go abroad during the summer... I am not crazy to spend my holidays in Paris :lol:

Sorry but i'll go abroad during the summer... I am not crazy to spend my holidays in Paris :lol:

Disappointing  :thdn: