Twitter nonsense

Thespence

I've heard Joorabchian on Talksport once or twice and he's not very interesting at all, he's quite smooth and he'll defend his actions to the point where he'll have Gray and Keys agreeing that it's good for football that people like him are involved.

Stefano_Black Stefano

Hearing Newcastle have made a break through in the transfer market. #nufc

Stefano_Black Stefano

Newcastle locked in talks with Ajax over the deal for Jan Vertonghen. Can they pull this off? #nufc

Stefano_Black Stefano

Newcastle contacted Ajax last night. They are VERY close to agreeing a fee I am told. All parties want this done ASAP. #nufc

Stefano_Black Stefano

Club Secretary Lee Charnley was in Holland last night trying to speed the deal up. #nufc

I dont know whats more sad; the fact people believe these ITK crap or the fact people spend thier free time making up transfer rumors to excite the fans.

Guest bimpy474

Stefano_Black Stefano

8.75 million fee has been agreed. Private jet will take Vertonghen to the North East later today. #nufc

1 minute ago

It gets worse.

Stefano_Black Stefano

8.75 million fee has been agreed. Private jet will take Vertonghen to the North East later today. #nufc

1 minute ago

It gets worse.

We agreed a feel whilst he was playing?  :lol:

Tbh that has been done before and will be done again, agreeing a fee is to with the clubs not the player........

It's obviously complete and utter ITK bullsh*t tho.

Guest bimpy474

Stefano_Black Stefano

1 minute ago

It gets worse.

I know its pathetic, bet the gimp reckons it could only be announced after the game as they wanted him to play against PSV.

Stefano_Black Stefano

1 minute ago

It gets worse.

I know its pathetic, bet the gimp reckons it could only be announced after the game as they wanted him to play against PSV.

You're the one posting it. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Stefano_Black Stefano

1 minute ago

It gets worse.

You're the one posting it. :lol:

I know but its a slow day in the Bimpy household :D

Stefano_Black Stefano

1 minute ago

It gets worse.

Why not?

It was the ajax feyenoord derby today, i would imagine that to be fairly consuming.

Stefano_Black Stefano

1 minute ago

It gets worse.

Who's feeling who?

Guest bimpy474

@Stefano_Black Stefano

Once Vertonghen arrives I'll post picture evidence of him at Newcastle airport. This deal is happening guys. #nufc

3 minutes ago via web

My Word, this fella's is going to the airport to take a picture.

Sorry Dave but this twittee is a funny fooker.

Guest bimpy474

'if people do not wish to believe me unfollow'

65 followers now? :lol:

I reckon he has a side bet on with a mate, if i get 1000 followers today stuff, he wins a fiver.