Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest BooBoo

Don't give that twat the attention he craves. Everytime someone mentions him, it's another ego boost for the knob.

Guest Mackem Logic

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles

@DannyEvz Reading recently met Junior Hoilett to discuss move. No deal. They expect him to join Newcastle.

???

@DannyEvz Reading recently met Junior Hoilett to discuss move. No deal. They expect him to join Newcastle.

???

Would be awesome. Makes sense with our transfer policy.

Guest MrSundlofer

???

That's what he reported some days ago...

Guest Roger Kint

That was only posted 2 hours ago.

Understand that Reading owner Anton Zingarevich met Junior Hoilett to discuss move. Still looks more likely to join Newcastle. ‪#rfc‬ ‪#NUFC‬

7:50 PM - 30 Jun 12

???

He needs to be. Pretty someone said it's actually a number of people who use the account and admitted it was a piss take on another forum. Still get morons following 'him' though.

Guest taps01

He needs to be. Pretty someone said it's actually a number of people who use the account and admitted it was a p*ss take on another forum. Still get morons following 'him' though.

Funny f**kers arent they.  I mean seriously what is the point of a groupl of lads getting together to make up stuff and posting it on twitter.  Im assuming these are kids we are talking about right?

Guest Phil K

One thing that isn't a "group of lads"is ex-Sunday Sun reporter Brian McNally ranting against Rangers. Now while that isn't unusual for a particularly rabid Celtic fan - although most Celtic fans will comment about other things, too - McNally, although he's supposed to be a NATIONAL reporter (Mirror isn't it these days ?) is solely ranting endlessly about Rangers. I'm actually following him in disbelief. Its like he's lost his marbles. :kasper:

Guest Roger Kint

Gael Bigirimana is the name being banded about this afternoon.

With Coventry agreeing a fee for Fleck from Rangers i guess they need the money from somewhere so him going fills in that blank.

With Coventry agreeing a fee for Fleck from Rangers i guess they need the money from somewhere so him going fills in that blank.

He was linked a few weeks ago. Their manager confirmed our interest.

One thing that isn't a "group of lads"is ex-Sunday Sun reporter Brian McNally ranting against Rangers. Now while that isn't unusual for a particularly rabid Celtic fan - although most Celtic fans will comment about other things, too - McNally, although he's supposed to be a NATIONAL reporter (Mirror isn't it these days ?) is solely ranting endlessly about Rangers. I'm actually following him in disbelief. Its like he's lost his marbles. :kasper:

tbh he's not behaving any differently from any other Celtic fan I know.

I pulled him up a while ago about the behaviour  of Celtic fans and just got the best behaved , won awards....blah blah.

Fckn hate both the old firm.

Guest MrSundlofer

I would be very happy if we sign Gael Bigirimana - there we have our cover for the defensive midfield position.

I would be very happy if we sign Gael Bigirimana - there we have our cover for the defensive midfield position.

Does'nt play for any African team then?

from wiki
On 5th July 2012 he signed for Newcastle for an undisclosed fee of approximately £3.5million. Shola Ameobi is God

from wiki
On 5th July 2012 he signed for Newcastle for an undisclosed fee of approximately £3.5million. Shola Ameobi is God

:lol: class.

Guest MrSundlofer

Not yet.

Guest Phil K

tbh he's not behaving any differently from any other Celtic fan I know.

I pulled him up a while ago about the behaviour  of Celtic fans and just got the best behaved , won awards....blah blah.

Fckn hate both the old firm.

Well said. Both thoroughly deserve the contempt though oddly enough the Celtic leaning amongst other teams supporters don't seem so keen to criticize Celtic in any way whatsoever though. In fact they're just about creaming in their pants over this (As you'll see on this board with some)

McNally's just showing his true colours now hes a good deal older.

George Galloways like a carbon copy of him - rants about "respect" and you want to hear the hypocrite on the subject of Rangers....he's just about red in the face, waving the Irish tricolour and singing "Off to Dublin in the green" by the end of his rant (Oh yes - he, like McNally justifies the IRA support songs while the Celtic board gets very embarrassed about it)

Personally, Damn 'em both to hell  They deserve each other.

Guest Roger Kint

He was linked a few weeks ago. Their manager confirmed our interest.

I know thats why i said it.

Guest antz1uk

rumours all over that Mancini had joined Russia as coach on 7.2m per year on a 7yr contract!