Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Thank you both. :razz:

Let's get this fucker back on track. Have this twitter bollocks - Apparently we've been sold!!!

DazWilliams

Darren Williams OBE

@nufcfans a very reliable source tells me there is a going to be BIG news at a press conf before a sporting event on 15th July #NUFC v #DFC?

I asked scale of excitement of news 1-10..answer was 9.9, make ur own mind up!

:frantic:

Guest BooBoo

People on Twitter know that by posting tantalising bullshit, they are very likely boosting their followers.

Twitters a great site, but it has exploded recently with fakes and bullshitters. Very much a case of sorting the wheat from the mountains of chaff.

toonmania1892 Newcastle United

#nufc Expect major announcement in the lead up to the friendly with Darlington!

34 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

#nufc I dont have any more info on the announcement as yet but when I do I will reveal. I am told its going to be huge!!

30 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

#nufc My gut feeling is the club has been sold! There has been something in the air for sometime now.

Guest Antec

Thank you both. :razz:

Here's some twitter bollocks - Apparently we have been sold!!!

DazWilliams

Darren Williams OBE

@nufcfans a very reliable source tells me there is a going to be BIG news at a press conf before a sporting event on 15th July #NUFC v #DFC?

I asked scale of excitement of news 1-10..answer was 9.9, make ur own mind up!

:frantic:

The entire tweet progression from Daz Williams, Newcastle Sky Sports Fanzone bloke ("he's pecking him, he's pecking him")

Note: read from bottom upwards

DazWilliams Darren Williams OBE

@nufcfans as I said earlier I cannot yet confirm the news ahead of Darlington game is #NUFC related but for my source to tell me suggests so

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Darren Williams OBE

@

@Dan_Arnold7 very reliable source as far as I'm concerned. If I hear any more which I expect to I will tweet via @nufcfans.

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Darren Williams OBE

@nufcfans main reason I'm interested in this news on Fri, I asked scale of excitement of news 1-10..answer was 9.9, make ur own mind up!

»

Darren Williams OBE

@

@JohnnyBrookes14 @nufcfans watch this space

»

Darren Williams OBE

@

@bonzarelli1980 no

»

Darren Williams OBE

@

@nufcfans My source is reliable enough for me to tweet. Whether big news announced concerns #NUFC or #DFC I'm not sure yet. Watch this space

»

Darren Williams OBE

Guest BooBoo

If someone was ITK to tell him there was a big story they wouldn't have stopped there, they would have told them what it was about.

I mean who tells someone "I've got this great story about Newcastle Utd and I know you're a big fan and would like to know.... but I'm not saying any more." :lol:

Won't amount to anything.

Guest Antec

If someone was ITK to tell him there was a big story they wouldn't have stopped there, they would have told them what it was about.

I mean who tells someone "I've got this great story about Newcastle Utd and I know you're a big fan and would like to know.... but I'm not saying any more." :lol:

Most likely not

what else have we to talk about........

If you got yourself to the vinigar strokes, then imediatly jumped up and started running around the room, shouting and flailing your arms about it would be possible imo

Alright - give me 5 minutes

If you got yourself to the vinigar strokes, then imediatly jumped up and started running around the room, shouting and flailing your arms about it would be possible imo

Alright - give me 5 minutes

Yip - you're right

Guest Geordiesned

The thread is for things that MIGHT be true. Reading pages and pages of cwarr trolling people is ruining a potentially interesting thread.

I guess you missed the word "bollocks" in the thread title.

Guest Haris Vuckic

My mate works at the club - and he's a good source - and he says nowts happening.

Guest Wally_McFool

My mate works at the club - and he's a good source - and he says nowts happening.

Stop spouting utter shite, man! :D

Guest Haris Vuckic

See it's just what people do - they pluck shite out of the air but it's always positive.

They are all full of shite and do it for the attention. For instance.

''My mate works at the club he's never been wrong before, he broke the cabaye deal two weeks before it happened, says we are getting sold to mega rich Atari's who are going to buy kaka and blah blah blah blah''

Guest Geordiesned

Ned please slap yourself, you're being an idiot

Who the fucks Ned???

Bit rich coming from you anyway!