Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

If Ba came back.... would people seriously want to see him wide to accommodate Cisse in the middle? the same Cisse from the last year?

I'd want them fighting for one spot, who performs better plays.

This is the only thing that makes sense.

Irrelevant. It will be 4-4-2 Hoof.

Ba on loan sounds like a good Plan B, but there are obvious implications. He didn't form a good partnership with Cisse, and made it clear that he wanted the central role. There were credible rumours that there was tension between the two behind the scenes.

Ba and Remy has potential, but Cisse would need to take a back seat. I just hope Pardew has the cojones to make the decision and handle the aftermath.

Ba on loan sounds like a good Plan B, but there are obvious implications. He didn't form a good partnership with Cisse, and made it clear that he wanted the central role. There were credible rumours that there was tension between the two behind the scenes.

Ba and Remy has potential, but Cisse would need to take a back seat. I just hope Pardew has the cojones to make the decision and handle the aftermath.

Pardew got a few things wrong last season but not sorting out Ba/Cisse was probably the biggest mistake.

Pardew got a few things wrong last season but not sorting out Ba/Cisse was probably the biggest mistake.

Yep. It should have been sorted in the summer. The toon wasn't big enough for the both of them.

Being lazy here like but have Senegal qualified for the World Cup?

Top of their table (qualifiers).

http://i.imgur.com/0ZIiQzS.png

Would still need to play a play-off to qualify.

either way he's going to want to be playing most weeks in order to play in any playoff match and potentially the world cup making a loan far more possible.

Well Ba hated playing out on the left even though he was mint there, created so many chances for the team. He will be here on loan only so surely Cisse gets the central role BUT maybe Ba will want the promise of a central role if he agrees to return.