Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Just don't see what some people get a hard on over with this fella. heart the size of a pea, and just non existent. Always completely flatters to deceive for me. No doubt I will be told he isn't a winger and shouldn't be out wide, but Christ, if he is supposed to be so good, i would expect him to have more presence on the game. Bit gash in truth.

He's garbage out wide its the truth, always has been. He's very good in the middle but Pardew doesn't seem to trust him there for what ever reason.

:thup: :thup:

He doesn't provide any width, but on the ball he was still one of our better players. Actually getting the ball is the problem in our team. We don't play it out from the back and Elliott was just wellying it long at the first opportunity he got.

Being 15 yards out of position doesn't excuse the fact that he was barely trying.

He'd have been eaten alive in the middle anyway.

don't know about barely trying. looked frightened more than lazy.

Marveaux wasn't his usual self on the ball tonight. His touch was off and he got outmuscled too often.

I don't agree, when he was on the ball he held onto it better than most. He did pull out of the 50/50 tackles though, I don't think he fancied a battle much. Not surprising really, hes not really built for it.

I think what you are trying to say is "sign a Premiership quality attacking midfielder who is both good on the ball and can contest physically in the league", which is nothing like "sign a Morcambe player" but fuck knars, I accept it's late.

Like David Silva at City? Now there's a lad who knows how to put his foot in.