The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

£15 with a mate at work that Man City will finish above Liverpool this season.

Get that stake raised considerably and rob him blind. Sure, a bit of tension may be apparent when he's declared bankrupt, but don't think about ruining his life. Think of the money.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

He's offering Evns? Ask him if he'll take £4,000 from me. :lol:

Get that stake raised considerably and rob him blind. Sure, a bit of tension may be apparent when he's declared bankrupt, but don't think about ruining his life. Think of the money.

Aye I liked the price too, had to push pretty hard to get that up from the £5 he wanted.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Ladbrokes has Torres as the 8/1 Fav for the golden boot next year! They must know something I don't.

66/1 for Ba :)

Guest BooBoo

Hernandez for the golden boot I reckon. Think I'll be checking his odds closer to the start of the campaign.

Had £10 on Argies to win 2-1 last night. I thought for once I'd get some luck when that shot came in that Muslera parried, only for him to get up on miraculously save it. Knob.

I've just emailed skybet about the odds of him getting 10+ goals this season and received this reply...

"Thanks for your enquiry.

The traders have quoted a price of 16/1 for Ben Arfa to score 10+ goals. They have also said that the maximum you can bet on it is £50. To place the bet please call us on 08000 724 777 as we must place this as a manual bet."

Decent price, probably gonna whack a tenner on that.

What in the fuck? Just emailed William Hill and got 7/4!!! :lol:

Ooo, first time I've been on Bet365 in a while.. like the new layout.

Aye, had a peek when David mentioned it. Disappointed I blocked myself from signing up again for at least 5 years :lol: I was enjoying that similar layout when they first introduced it to In-Play.

Man, I'm still annoyed from last night. Was 100% certain it'd be either 1-1 or 2-1 Argies and I went for the wrong one didn't I?

Anyway, I'm now going to recklessly place some highly unlikely bets I reckon.

Is it? I normally bet in decimals rather than fractions so may well have got it wrong. The way Google told me to calculate it says that for a quid bet I'd get £1.75 back, and assumed that included the original £1.

Either way, they've replied saying those odds are correct. Insane. :lol: