The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest optimistic nit

£5 on Sheff Utd, Huddersfield, Charlton & Morecambe returns £45.

This one didn't come off, but I put another £5 accumulator on before I went out this morning. A nice £65 return. :)

had a fair few accumulators with them on. also had brighton, southampton and boro on a couple as well.

Still managed to make a small profit though thanks to AFc Wimbledon/ Wrexham/ The toon. its all in the form of the bet365 bonus thou, so need to fbet another £300 to withdraw it.

Almost the same situation as last week it is today. Last week I was down almost 300€ from Saturday, put 400€ on Man Utd the following day, won, back to zero. It was do or die that day.

Today, after losing 200€ yesterday, 160€ on QPR. Returns 360€. Do or die, again.

My end of big money bets for now. September has been horrible, eventhough I could minimize my losses last weekend. This weekend, 'my Man Utd' has been QPR - and they've let me down, unlike Man Utd last weekend.

Need a break from betting. Will be back when I feel ready for it again.....

Meh. I have a feeling David's going to be about 30 times more pissed off than I'm going to be. :lol:

Well, to be honest, I saw it coming that Man Utd wouldn't win yesterday against Stoke, yet put so much money on them. Not a good sign by any means.

Today, I never saw it coming that QPR wouldn't win. Villa were awful last weekend and QPR could have scored in the first 10 minutes.

Just changed it. Won't be able to pay anything into my 365 account for the next 7 days. Only 50€ for the 7 days after this. Hope after 14 days of non-betting I'll be back in shape. Need a break.

Willl be hard as there are CL games, too.

Hope I'll resist looking into this thead as well. Best of luck to everyone during that time.