Birmingham v Leeds Win

Double To Win Birmingham @ 11/10

Win-Draw-Win

Birmingham v Leeds Win £50.00

Newcastle @ 4/6

To Qualify for the Next Round

Blackburn v Newcastle

:undecided: money back if we go through :undecided:

Bit devestated today, I have to say. 220€ profit this month. Probably will leave it with that and return next month.

So you won't be having a bet this weekend? Or on Monday?

Bit devestated today, I have to say. 220€ profit this month. Probably will leave it with that and return next month.

So you won't be having a bet this weekend? Or on Monday?

Probably not. Betting is a bit like a business for me and if Ive got a decent profit for the month than why should I take any risks?

Bloody Mallorca messed up my 6 team accy last night, losing to Sporting Gijon who were bottom of the league  :hmm:

Oh, last I looked they were ahead. So that was 3 teams that fucked me in my 6 fold in the end. Doesn't make it as irritating. Just highlights I need to stop betting 'cause I'm so fucking awful at it.

Only just set up a betting account with bet365. Can someone please explain why the number of goals you can bet on in a game is like 1.5, 2.5?

Why the decimals, how can you have half a goal?

You can't, that's the whole point. Either you think there's going to be less than 3 goals, or more than 2 goals.

Imagine putting a bet on for <2 and there were 2 goals scored (or <3 and 3 scored), people would be complaining saying that they meant '2 or less goals' and it'd cause confusion.

For argument's sake, it could just as easily be <2.1 or >2.1